Moments

Shanaine's P.O.V

I am just a girl who always get along with all the situations. I am lovable,sweet,caring,cheerful and friendly.I am alone in the house while playing songs with my piano, I really love singing, I am a fan of One Direction and I am wishing to meet and talk to them in person. I love them all, but Zayn really is my soft spot. Let's move on, so I am playing my piano when I heard a knock on the door. "Shanaine, it's me Andrea", Andrea said. "Wait, oh hi, I missed you so much", Shanaine said. Andrea told Shanaine that their friends want to hang out today.

"Hey,Shanaine, Ysabel just texted me" Andrea said. "What did she say?", Shanaine asked. Andrea told me that Ysabel wants to go to the cinema and I agreed that we should hang out while my mom is at work. "Okay,I'll text my mom first",Shanaine said. Text mode: Me: Mom,is it okay if we go to the mall today? Mom: Yes, just take care hun and be home before 7:00 pm, Me: Thanks mom, I love you,take care too, Mom: Love you too. "Yehey, my mom just texted that it's okay if we go to the mall", Shanaine said. "You should dress yourself",Andrea said. I headed upstairs and took a shower for a while, I got myself in a red long-sleeve shirt and skinny jeans, I fixed my hair in a braid style. I love my eyes and hair because they have a hazel brown color which is cute and beautiful and my hair is a curly one which adds design on my head.

In the MALL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what do you want to watch Ysabel and Andrea?", Shanaine said. "Moments?", Ysabel and Andrea said in chorus. "Love story again?, you two know that I am allergic to a thing called love,I haven't love any boy before", Shanaine said.

"Oh please Shanaine, how about Zayn?", Ysabel said. "you love him right?" Andrea said. "But he doesn't even know me or I mean would he love me?", Shanaine said. "Enough for the drama,let's go watch that movie", Andrea said. Shanaine,Ysabel and Andrea bought popcorn and drinks for the cinema and they went inside the cinema. The boy in the movie: I Love you, please be my girl? The girl in the movie: You know I never loved a boy before, but I really don't know if this is true love. 

Shanaine's P.O.V.

The girl is just like me, I can really relate to the movie but it's making me awkward because my friends are giving me "A You Can Relate look", it;s making my insides shiver. Yeah I really admit that I am allergic when it comes to love. If I meet Zayn, would it be the time to love a boy? I don't even have a boyfriend, while Andrea and Ysabel always getting me envy when they hug their boyfriends, they are such cute couples. So after the movie, we went to a restaurant, I am so hungry and wanted to eat so much. After eating, we went home.

--------------------------------

At Home....

Ysabel's P.O.V.

It's 5:00 pm, it's still early , I and Andrea promised to get back at our houses on 7:00 pm. There's still more time. More time to hang out with my fellow directioners, yeah fangirling time.....

-------------------------------------------