King of Kings

The King of Kings was married to the Queen of Queens, obviously not for love but for power. They ruled Pumpkin Hills and all of its kingdoms. The King of Kings, Randy, was a tall, strong man with fiery red hair and a long, red beard. His face always held a hard expression, he never expressed any love for his wife and didn't care about his children. After the death of the woman he truly loved, he had spiralled into depression and turned to alcohol. His alcohol problem soon led him to abusing his wife and his children.

Now, in Pumpkin Hills, the Kings and Queens refused to acknowledge the abuse that Randy was using on his wife, Paris. She was a beautiful woman, her long blonde hair wavy and her eyes a beautiful shade of blue. She accepted Randy's abuse and kept quiet. She knew no one really cared and her friends were never really there for her. They just wanted the power she had.

Then there was their children, Amy, Martha and James. Amy, the oldest of the three, was to take the role as Queen of Queens once her mother died. James, the youngest, was to take the role of King of Kings once Randy died. And Martha, the middle child, was to be Queen of princes and princesses. None of them wanted these roles, but they knew better then to fight with their father. None of them wanted to be whipped with the cane until they bled, it happened far to often for their wounds to ever heal.

Let's just say that every family had its secrets, and the Kings family had the worse. Their friends knew nothing about their issues, and even if they did know, they would take advantage of it.

I should probably explain why I'm telling you these things. I should also tell you who I am. But wouldn't that ruin the mystery? The mystery of who the queen of dreams really is, and what she wants?

Wouldn't you be disappointed if I spoiled the mystery of the Queen of Dreams?

Wouldn't you?

A/n+++++
Hey guys, so this book is now a thing. I actually got the idea to write this while watching adventure time, I know, I'm strange. Anyway, after this the chapters should be longer and I'm hoping this story gets far. Tell me what you guys think about it if you read this chapter, anyway, talk later. (I still dont have internet btw, I'm just using my data.) Bye guys.