CATHARTIC [WEEK 1]

TITLE:

TITLE:

Cathartic

AUTHOR:

methodicaI

LOVE INTEREST:

Dan Humphrey

SUMMARY:

Despite being at the top of the hierarchy in the Upper East Side, Valerie Fabray always felt second to someone. Whether it be Serena Van Der Woodson or Blair Waldorf, she always felt like a background character, an extra. Still, she never let this feeling that resided in the back of her mind deter her ambitions, for hers differed immensely from that of her two friends.Relationships, for example, were not a part of her plan. While all of her friends and sidekicks spent a lot of time grasping at the shreds of their ruined relationships, she did not. She was the untouchable one, the one that not even Chuck Bass could seduce. But she found the intricate walls of her heart being penetrated by one Dan Humphrey. And despite how long he had pined after Serena, he found himself falling for her too. Unfortunately for him, Valerie had only one thing on her mind, Broadway, and she was going to get it.For as long as she could remember she was performing, talent shows, theatre productions and even the occasional beauty pageant. She had her heart set on Juilliard, and she wasn't going to let anyone or anything take it away from her. But, keeping her head straight wasn't easy when people were watching her every move, and all of it was getting posted on Gossip Girl. Scandals of all kinds-affairs, ruined friendships, and even bankruptcy could be remembered just by simply scrolling through the timeline.But, as they always say, the heart wants what it wants, and their hearts wanted each other.

SEASONS:

1 & 2