Slender Man World Documentary

Slender with his soul wavling in the woods where he hunts and claimed. He was a british wood lumber jac he was born with extra arms but he hides it inside of him to try to be normal. He was killed by british soldeir because people complained about him even though slender man didn't harmed no one. But the story is about to change. He had a vision that will have great power from his death.His soul waveling change into bits of turning with black suit with a red darked piched tie withought a face. But he didn't know he wanted to wear the rediculous suit so he just went with his original suit.  The first boy was going into the woods collecting firewoods with his camera. The next morning he went missing, the troops founf him dead split in half like he was grind one spot in the stomach. The boy eyes was gone all gone nothing but pitch black circles.56 years later a man who lived in the cabin with his two daughter heard the horses. The horses were panicking, untill there were no more sound. He ask himself "wat happend,the sound stop just like." So he went outside by the barnyard and that's when he saw the horses dead,eyaballs....gone. Then he heard the screm from his two daughters. He quickly went inside upstair and here he was with his two daughter. "Leave them alone he yelled." "Daddy kill him daddy kill him!!" And thats when the daughters was killed by Slender Man before his eyes. "You Bastard!" And when he could say another word Slender Man was gone in a speed of light. So the man made a police report  and he did an interview with them and when they try to recognize the person on the screen was staticing and the lights when out and it went back on and the police....DEAD! And he saw him, it was calling his name over and over till he passed out....