Disharmony (A MLP Fan Fiction)

It was a cloudy day in Ponyville, ponies were going about their business, enjoying the weather. Twilight was in the library, reading a magic book to herself, when suddenly Spike burst through the door.

"Twilight! You have to come quick! There's something wrong with..Just come on!" Spike exclaimed in panic. Twilight raised an eyebrow in confusion, but followed Spike. The prefect blue sky was now gloomy, dark clouds dotted the sky.

Spike led Twilight to the outside of town hall, where the rest of the Mane Six were, glaring and arguing with each other. Twilight was surprised. They never argued with each other, and when they did they forgave each other soon after. This was not the case.

Pinky Pie and Rarity were yelling at each other, Rainbow Dash and AppleJack looked like they were about to start fighting, and Fluttershy was about to pour a bucket of water on Rarity, which would make her even more mad.

"Girls, why are you acting like this?" Twilight spoke, as she tried to pull Rainbow and AppleJack apart. "Stay out of this Twilight!" Rainbow exclaimed angrily, shoving her away with her hoof. Twilight ran over and tried to stop Rarity and Pinkie to stop arguing by pushing them apart. They glared at Twilight before they continued to argue.

"Spike..There is definitely something wrong."

***

I'm sorry if it isn't that well written, im used to writing other types of stories. >_<

I hope you guys enjoyed. BroHoof!

-A