No Fucking Way!

Jacks P.O.V.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No. I'm not going there." I say loudly closing my bedroom door.

I hear my mother speak to me outside the door. I lay on my bed and cross my arms, putting my bag down next to the bed.

"Common, Jack. It would really help if you did."

"How do you know?" I yell, looking around in my room for my phone.

"Because, it helps football players with it."

"I don't know if you have noticed or not, ma. But I'm not a foot ball player."

I pick up my phone and start playing music softly.

"If I let you dye your hair green, like you wanted, will you go?" She says.

I look at the door and get up fast, falling on the ground but opening the door to come eye to eye with my mom. 

"Deal!" I say confidently.

She smiles and grabs my wrist.

"Wha?"

"We're going to the salon before your first ballet lesson."

"What?!"

"Yeah, I signed you up already. You didn't really have a choice."

"What!!!"

She just chuckles and pulls me out the door.

"I'm so confused. Where are we going?" I ask as I was being pulled.

She didn't say anything, just pulled me to the front door. She started putting on her shoes so I do as well. I didn't question it that much. Mom always did dumb stuff like this. We're probably just gonna get food like always. We open  the door to the car and get in. I do up my seat belt and so does she. She drives for a while.

I sigh. This is pointless. I just moved here from Ireland. I've been here for a week and I've already been bullied because of my accent. I haven't had much luck with anything. My teachers hate me and too put it all together, my mother wants me to start Ballet. This is perfect. At least I'm getting green hair. At my school, if you don't have dyed hair, you aren't 'cool'. Which is over rated. But I've always sorta wanted to dye it. She pulled up to a black building and parked the car.

"How much of your hair do you want dyed?" She asks pulling out her wallet.

"Wow. This is happening way faster then I thought it would." I mumbled. "Uh... On the top. The sides will stay the same but The tops gonna be longer." I said smiling.

She nods and hands me the money. 

"You have 3 hours then you're missing dinner. Speaking of which. What would you like?" She asks putting her wallet away.

I smile and put the money into my blue hoodie.

"Um. KFC." I say smiling.

She nods and opens the door for me.

"Okay. I'll be waiting here."

"You're not coming in?" I ask.

"Sean, you're 14." She says

"And you want to put me in Ballet." I say closing the door.

I walk in the store and the first thing I notice is the weird smell. I looked around and say neon lights and black tattoo designs everywhere. I walk up to the counter. I look like a 7 year old compared to the counter. A lady with at least 5 face piercings, shorter hair and tight black leather clothes. She looks at me and smiles.