1.

POV; Aiden Jeamas
*flashback*
I was working in my office when carter came in.

He is my PA and my best friend. I wouldn't know what to do without him.

"Sir, they caught her" He said happily. I raised an eyebrow. "The huntress" he said.

The huntress was a assasin and she had just like me powers. My powers were manipulating and air. Hers was fire. She was an extremely dangerous person and, well... Crazy. There is a myth that she had a twin sister; shadow. They say that her powers are death and destruction but I don't believe them.

I got up as fast as i can. "Where?" I asked carter with a you-better-don't-lie-to-me look. "We put her in the dungeons sir."

I pushed him out of the way and ran down the stairs. Carter was behind me.
As soon as I got there I turned around and demanded carter to tell me where.

*present*
I walk in the room and see a girl tied up in an uncomfortable chair. She  has beautiful brown hair tied up in a messy bun, she has brown eyes wich make her look even prettier she also  looks so innocent. If I wouldn't know then I would be shocked by the fact that she is in a dungeon and let her go immediately.
She looks at me with a look that could kill me. I don't know what she's thinking but it can't be good.  "What's your name?" I ask her. At first she looks confused but then she laughs. "That's for me to know and for you to find out" she says. Damn this girl is pissing me off! I walk over to her and grab her face. I can see her tattoo now. It's a fire with an beautiful H in it. "Tell. Me. Your. Name."

POV Amelia Parker

The man who just walked in stares at me. I stare back. He is handsome. He has brown hair wich he styled nicely and blue eyes. He looks very strong and I don't think I can fight him without powers. Thank god that I do have them. Besides, shadow will help me if needed. Nobody believes she is real. Just because she is very quiet and doesn't really like people. But she is! She is a better fighter than me and trust me if I say that you don't want to cross her.

The man who I presume to be the boss finally opens his mounth. "What's your name?"
Really?!  He has the great huntress here who he can ask anything and he wants to know my name?! Wow. I didn't think of him THAT stupid.
"That's for me to know and for you to find out." I answer.
He rolls his eyes and grabs my face. "Tell. Me. Your. Name."
I sight and decide to answer him truly. I got nothing to lose. "Amelia"

POV Aiden Jeamas
Amelia, her name is Amelia. I don't know if I should believe her but I do. Suddenly i feel a tight grip around my arm wich is heating up. Amelia is holding my arm. She twist it on my back and turns me around. She looks at me. "I'm so not sorry" she whispers at me before she knees me on a place where the sun doesn't shine. I end up on the ground almost screaming of pain. When I look up. She is gone.

POV Avery Parker

I'm sitting on my bed when my sister Amelia storms in. She looks furious. "What's wrong" I ask her. "I'm going to kill a maffia boss and you're gonna help
Me." When I look at her I can see that she is serious.
It's clear that she doesn't want this person dead for money but for her own reasons. It must be a good one if she wants my help. "Who?"

POV Amelia Parker

Yes! Ava is going to help me kill the bastard. He can't just kidnap me and expect me to just answer his stupud questions. I'm going to make sure that shadow rips his life out, shapes it in a knife-form and uses it to kill him.
Oh that will be painful.
I change into my pj's and while I'm drifting of to sleep I thought about tomorrow night.

✨ ✨ ✨

*day after night*

Shadow and I arrive at the same time at the place I was held when I was here. I had to drop my motor because it made to much noise. Shadow hadn't though, her motor doesn't make any sounds. So I hopt on her motor and we drove to the mansion.

* * * * * * *

Okay. So my first language is NOT english. So if you find any mistakes, please point this out kindly so I can correct them. 

what did you think of it?  this is my first book so wish me luck!

776 words 🔑