Kuroko Anohana 1

It was a hot summer day with cicadas singing in the trees, there was a big mansion with a big gate. Akashi was busy doing his homework while staying in his house.

"Akashi." Someone called

"..." Akashi ignore the voice.

"Akashi." The voice called again.

"*sigh* please be quite while I try to finish this please." Akashi said.

"..." no sound.

"But-" the person was about to speak again but interrupted.

"Please be quiet Kur-" Akashi eyes widen.

There he saw a boy with blue hair and emotionless blue eyes looking at him. He wore a Teiko uniform. But a lot older in his high school age. He stood up from his chair and walked into the kitchen.

He took out a kettle put water in it and boiled it. He took out some tea leaves.

"Are you making tea?" The boy said. Akashi ignore him and continue what he's doing.

Akashi took out a cup and pour the hot water into the cup.

"Akashi if your drinking something I want vanilla milkshake." The bluettune said. Akashi ignores again.

Akashi took out a drainer putted some tea leaves on the drainer and pour the hot water over the drainer.

"Akashi. I want vanilla milkshake." The boy pouted.

Akashi ignore him again just as he was about to set the kettle down a strong jab hit his side stomach. Akashi turned and saw that the boy had just did an ignite pass at him.

"Young master what are you doing?" A maid came in. Akashi quickly compose himself. 

"Nothing I'm just making tea for myself." Akashi said.

"Well if you wanted some you could have told me." The maid said.

"No, it's fine I can do it myself." Akashi smiled.

"Akashi. I want vanilla milkshake. Get me vanilla milkshake." The boy pouted.

'Hm.. looks like I was right they can't see him.' Akashi thought.

"Well please go sit down I'll make you some breakfast." She said.  Akashi nodded.

Akashi took the cup of tea with him to the table the bluettune followed followed him still pouting. Akashi sat down in a chair. He sipped his tea. Then the maid came with eggs and bacon. She putted it on the table. Akashi thanked her.

"Akashi. If you won't get me my milkshake I'll have your breakfast then." The boy said. He stood in front of Akashi and turned to the food and sat on Akashi laps. Akashi eyes widen.

"Where's the chopsticks? Where?" He looks around the table. Akashi stood still unable to process what's happening.

'Why..why is Kuroko sitting on me..I'm not a chair I'm-im..absolu---' Akashi thoughts fell. (his pride was broken. Poor Akashi. *sob* *sob*)

"Akashi where's the chopsticks?" Kuroko turned to Akashi. But Akashi face was turned to stone.

"Young master what's wrong!" The maid panic.

"Akashi! Don't die!" Kuroko shouted.

'I'm not dead!' I scream in my head.

~Akashi flashback~

I remember it was summer that time too. We went outside to catch some beetless. I caught the biggest one out of our group.

"Cool Akashi!" A pink girl said.