Desert Rain and other stories

I thought it would be fun to imagine if elements and objects of space were like humans, so enjoy!!! (P.S this isn't scientifically accurate!) and there are so far 5 stories in this, so remember to read on!!! (I forgot to put each story into new sections, so literally read on)

Desert Rain

Desert was lying down, sand crusting his dying hazel eyes. Dirt was covering his body, and his camel was sitting by him, wanting to be by his side when he is gone. Desert was breathing slowly and steadily. He longed for some cooling water to run over his dry, chapping body, and to quench his ever-strengthening thirst. His camel, Sage, was eating some unknown plant. Desert felt hopeless. He couldn't do anything to survive the harsh sandstorms that destroyed his body as well as his soul, and he couldn't even tell Sage goodbye. It was like there was a thorn bush in his heart. He had just enough strength to turn his head, and see the sun falling over the horizon while the moon chased her, trying to grab her hand. That's another thing he never got to feel. Love. He had never felt for anything except Sage, but he couldn't communicate with her, or feel her soft lips against his. As night crawled into the sky, he felt even weaker. The stars stared at him with sorrowful eyes. They could not help him, and neither could he. His eyes slowly shut, and he went into dreams of darkness and light, sorrow and love.

Meanwhile, Rain was gliding through the sky with her midnight blue cloak flowing behind her and creating clouds. She was humming a tune with a smile on her face. She always had a buoyant mood after helping a forest get greener, or giving an animal water to drink. She drifted over the land with her white stone pitcher, drizzling water over the treetops. However, she was lonely. The sun and the moon hid from her, and she could never feel true love. She was heading over a rain forest; the tops of the Mahogany trees tickled her bare feet. Then, something interesting happened. In the distance she saw the bright shine of gold. Rain was instantly intrigued by it, so she headed its way.

She looked in horror at the dying body of Desert. She rushed over faster than the dry, dirt filled wind to Desert. She rested above him pouring water over his body. His eyes flickered open to the sight of a beautiful creature resting over him. Her flowing blue hair was draped over his body, and her face was hopeful and smiling. Surprisingly he smiled back. She was still pouring water over his chest and stomach and face. Cool refreshing water. His camel was standing by his side too, healthy and bright. She slid her smooth hand over his chest and onto the side of his face. She gradually puckered her lips the closer her head came to his. Then their lips touched. It was if the world stood still when that happened. The sun was looking down in shock. When their lips touched, palm trees sprouted on Desert, and so did animals and cacti. Then Rain smiled sadly at Desert. A single tear ran down her cheek and landed where Desert's heart was. Then Rain left. Desert was left stunned and confused, but he was happy, and he never felt such a wonderful sensation before. He was smiling ear to ear, and where the one tear Rain shed, a beautiful turquoise lake appeared. He felt love.

Color and Ice

Arctic was quiet. Very quiet. Her Ivory white skin shone like a diamond in the moonlight, and her glacier blue eyes were following the trail of a polar bear. She sighed. She felt bored. Only the lone calling of a wolf and the running of Wind was heard in the night. She longed for change.

Then one night, when the stars were watching, a sudden burst of light emerged from the sky in a fraction of a second. In that fraction, he emerged. His hair was made of pure color, and his eyes flashed from crimson to blue to green. He darted gracefully across the sky, dancing to the howling of wolves. He flew down to greet the Ivory skinned beauty he saw.