Epilogue

Once upon a time, in a small country called Grassland. There was a girl named Katy who was 16 years old. She was a kind and gentle girl but very timid and because of her timidness she  didn't have any friends even when they ask her, she never respond. Afraid saying something wrong and they thought that she doesn't want to have any friend and left her alone .She woke up early and was walking around the town when a handsome boy who was a son of witch asked her with a smile and a bunch of roses, on his knee  "to be his lover, was smitted by her beauty, was watching her from long time and love very deeply " She got afraid that she will say something wrong because it was her first time she had experience something like this. She ran away leaving the boy who was shocked and depressed. The boy thought that she was really mean to ignore his confession and cursed her that in her next life she will be ugly, always be hated and lonely.

Faraway behind a tree in a beautiful garden . Katy sat down tiredly and was exhausted after running so fast .

Then she thought about what happened . She blushed so hard just thinking about it then she felt a butterfly fluttering in her stomach. Realizing this she was smiling and happy that someone like her a coward and ugly girl being called beautiful by someone who is such a beautiful person .

After thinking about it so much she realized that, she didn't answer that boys confession. She decided that she will search for him tommorrow and give him an answer.

Next day....

After she woke up.She quickly started searching for him. After many rounds around a town she was so tired and saw a tree nearby a river bank.She walk up to tree sat under the tree's shadow.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard a breathing sound behind the tree. She turn around and watch who was it then realize that it was the boy from yesterday. She watch him closely realize that he had a pale skin , long eyelashes and silky hair.She sat there quietly not to disturb him and was about to get up when a hand suddenly shot up, grab her wrist and pulled her. When she realize she is falling she shut her eye for impact but that impact never came . She open her eyes to see why. She open her eyes and look to see that boy was looking at her then she falldown while his body coushion her from ground. She felt blood rushed into her brain and went off to  him. She apologised him for this but the response was only a grut. He asked her why she was here , she started to feel shy about it hesitate after a long awkward silence .the boy start to get annoyed and got and was about to walk away when a hand grab his wrist .Stopping him ,when the boy turn around to look at who grab his hand and saw a red face who was pleading him to wait and listen to her.they sat there in silence and listen to her.

Katy took a deep breath and said

" I would like to answer to your confession, I am sorry for running away because it was my first time someone confess me and i would to be your Friend first because i don't know you , I would like to know more about you but if you don't like to be my friends its okay , I am always alone ,even if i have friends they left me because i never response to them and i was afraid that i will say something wrong because of this i never had friends and that's why i was afraid i will say something wrong . I am not good at talking and not good at cooking still if you want to be my friends .I will be really happy.after a long 16 years yesterday was my best day because you are the first person to love me that deeply ,I was really happy about it, thank you so much. Please make me fall in love with you"

After that she smile really bright that put sun on shame

He was really happy and said " you are not joking right ?, I am not dreaming right ?"

Katy laugh and said " yes , I am not joking and no you are not dreaming "

He hug her and said "yes ,I will be you friend no.. your bestfreind and make you fall in love with me and i will never leave your side , I will stay with you forever"

He thought about it and realize 'curse'

The boy stare at her face and tears dropping from his eyes.Than start crying out loud,realizing what he have done because of his misunderstanding .She will leave him if she found out she put curse on her .he doesn't want upset her more so he told her " Yesterday i thought you ignored my confession and it make so sad and angry that I put a curse on you "

Katy has sad look on her and ask "what curse"

He hesitated said "that in your next life you will be outcast by your family , hated by people and friends and ugly "

He look ashamed and guilty

Katy was bit shocked and understand his reason

Katy reach for his hands and hold it gently

Said „It's okay ,it was a misunderstanding , we can't do anything about it ,Right?"

He pull her hand and caught her in a strong but a gentle hug and cried „ i will seek for a cure from my mother and even if i can't i will be always there for you , Even in your next life"