Then Theres Us

Alright well this has been an interesting night so far. My dad is passed out on the couch mom is trying to sleep with the party going on upstairs and then theres me and Mackenzie. I noticed how my brain seemed to only take interest in things I really shouldnt take interest in. For example, that one night I decided to go see what that noise was in my school... long story short I never went into the furnace room again. I have always been an adventure type of person that enjoys drama in a certain way. I was walking down the hall and I heard the sound of Tiffany's little dieing walrus laugh . Thought I should avoid that so I walked the long way to my classroom. I had english with that chickie chinese aussi teacher Mr. Hall. Me and my friend carly couldnt tell if he was chinese or australian so we just made an inside joke out of it. I walked in and Mr. Hall gave me a look like I was on the wrong planet or something. Tiffany was already there of course as she tries to be the 'good' child but fails horribly because she always tends to argue to prove her point even though its completly wrong. I sat down and opened my binder to a crap ton of papers scattered everywhere. Tried to ignore the fact that my OCD for organizing things was bugging the shit out of me. Bell rang and as usuall we got this huge hour lecture about how he didnt want to waste time talking. I swear Mr. Hall's hand writing looks like its a different language its so messy. I survived Tiffany's habit of hitting people and went to find Carly. I was close to my locker and thought I should go to her locker first. Mackenzie came and walked with me to Carly's locker. At first I waited for a bit but Carly wasn't coming. I looked at her locker and saw that it had no lock so i opened it. Inside was empty which was weird because its usually a shit storm of textbooks and papers in there. I told Kenzie to help me get in Carly's locker so when she came I would scare the shit out of her, but when I climbed in it was windy and cold so I got out right away. I closed her locker and turned to talk to Kenzie but nobody was there. I searched the classrooms and hallways but there wasnt a soul in the school. I checked my phone and it said the date was February 28th 2014 and it was a school day and on school days there is a SHIT TON of people roaming the hallways all the time. I wandered around and heard a voice saying "OOH OOH AAHH AAHHH OOOOOOOOOOOHH OOOHHHH AHAHHHH HAHAHHAAHAHA". I recognized Kenzie's creep voice so I followed it and found myself horrified at what she was doing... she was playing Xbox kinect on a school TV and was twerking against a wall singing a pitbull song. I ran over to the wall and unplugged the TV so I could not have nightmares about that. Kenzie looked at me like I just murdered her cat in front of her and walked over and put her nose against mine.... "HHOONAAAALLLOOOOLOOOOOOOOO!!!" She screamed and went prancing around the room going "HONNAA HONNAAA LOOO LOOOOOOO HONNAAAAAAAA HOOONA LOOOLOOOLOOOOOO!" As im wondering if shes being possesed by some kind of Hawian vudu child she stops in the middle of the room and runs full speed and does a faceplant into the wall. Damn near knocks herself out she runs out of the classroom. Now im wondering where the living hell I am so I follow Kenzie's vudu child noises and find Carly walking straight into a wall. What is it with people and walls. I pulled Carly away from the wall and said "DEEWWD everyone here is possesed.." Carly looked at me and went "Wall..." *Facepalm* Great so all of my friends are being possesed by walls and weird vudu children and when things couldnt get any worse... Emily shows up. Emily, being the crazy weirdo she is, now has an obsession over purple... Emily was wearing a purple shirt and bright purple leather jeans and wasnt wearing shoes. Emily ran up to me and started shaking me saying "PURPLE GRAPE LORD MUST BE APPEASED AHHHHHHHH PONIES!" Purple grape lord...? "Emily... what the hell is a purple grape lord?" *BANG* I looked over at Carly and she had managed to make a hole in the wall that was making the school collapse. "Good one Carly." I said. Carly looked over at Emily, Carly hissed and did a full faceplant into the door making it swing open which made her do a bellyflop into the parking lot. Emily fell over and started doing the crab walk down the hall. I opened the door to see if Carly was ok. She was still on her face, that must mean shes ok. I followed Emily down the hallway. She turned into a room. I put my ear up to the wall outside of the room to see if i could hear anything. Then Kenzie comes speeding out of the room with Emily chasing close behind. "GUYS HOLY CRAP WAIT!" I grabbed the back of Emily's shirt but she kept running. So im being pulled across the school by a purple maniac. Good day so far. Emily decides to do a full stop mid sprint so I go crashing into her and knocking both of us over. She gets up and stands there in a sumo position looking at me like I should do the same. I point my finger at the wall and say "Wall good. Run into wall." Emily stands up straight and just stares at the wall. Then here comes Carly flying through the front door with Mr. Hall hot on her tail. Mr. Hall looks like Speedy Gonzalas being electrocuted. Then Emily joins in the chase. Mr. Hall randomly goes 100x faster and plows through Carly, then theres Emily hanging on to Mr. Hall's belt looking like a gay superman. (Sorry Emily I had to XD)

Carly picks herself up off of the floor and starts climbing up the wall like a damn gecko. I pulled Carly off the wall and stuffed her in a locker. I walk down the hall and start hearing the harlem shake music. It seems to be coming from the basement. I walk around trying to find the stairs to the basement when Kenzie runs full speed into me and sends me flying into the side doors and I go tumbling outside. "What the shit Kenzie!?" I yell. Kenzie walks outside and says "Why you on floor. My floor. GET OFF MY FLOOR!!" I stand up and start walking back to Carly's locker and get in it. I open the door and theres a 100ft drop straight down. I look around and im in a weird cave thing. "Hay guuurrrll" I look up and Emily is riding a flying purple goat waving like a queen. Why do I end up in these situations.

Idk what else to put in this I ran out of ideas