Recreated: A jelsa fanfic

Its a cold morning in Arendelle, a light snow covers the ground and houses like a white blanket. A young Elsa runs to her bedroom to grab her boots she stores in the closet. She smiles brightly as she pulls the small shoes over her feat and runs outside.

"Jack! Wait!" she laughs as she sees her friend jack and his younger sister, Emma, warming up for a good snowball fight. Jack chuckles and waits patiently for her tiny legs to run towards him. As Elsa catches up she forms a snowball in the palm of her hand and launches it at jack. The ball ricochets off jacks blue hoodie and shatters after impact. He laughs good-heartedly and forms a snowball from the ground in his (much larger) hands. He throws the ball towards the young blonde and she runs toward jacks younger sister for cover and they both start throwing snowballs at the teen. "Hey that's not fair!" the brown haired boy shouts with a sly grin.

         After two hours of playing in snow jack carries the exhausted children to their home. As he steps carefully on the ice he hears some cracking and his senses are instantly sharpened. Jack sets Emma and Elsa down beside him with a straight line etched on his face. The girls look up curiously and Elsa speaks up. "what's wrong Jackie?" she giggles. "Nothing, just uh, go to the other side of the ice." Elsa looks at him quizzically but goes to the safe side of the ice. Right as she and Emma make I to the thicker side of the ice the ice is visibly cracking around jacks feet. He looks to Elsa with a grim line on his face. "Go get your mom....."

.....And the ice breaks.

Jack is plummeted to the earth in freezing water. He screams but  his mouth is filled with ice cold water. Elsa grabs Emma and runs to her house.