school

"WOW" as I walked into the school I saw everything I could dream of and it was a lot of boys but none caught my eye, but someone else did "Amazing,"  I thought...but...but ...it was a ...GIRL!?!? with short black hair and it was parted to the side with a beanie and ..she ..was .. EMO! she had bracelets with a choker and kitty ears I never thought a girl could be so...PERFECT! I knew that if I walked up to her being like..me.. would embarrass myself.

Later that day I found out that I was in the same class as her! she came in and looked at me and walked off as if I was never there, as the teacher assigned seats I heard him say, Mia and Lizzie   ... I almost passed out thinking that I was going to actually sit next to her.... my heart was pounding and the thoughts in my mind swirled around my head like a tornado I did not now what to say I was scared, so I made the biggest mistake of my life....."hi.." I said knowing that this would be awkward and she replied "WASSUP"....whoa what just happened what should I say..... she had a lot of energy,but before I could say anything a girl walked in with grey sweatpants and a crop top and long brown hair with highlights at the end and kitty ears and to top that she yells "THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED" and right then and there I knew we were going to be friends. The teacher said "welcome Zoe but why are you late" as she snaps her hand from the top of her head to the side of her hip she says "I got a life"  the teacher looked angry and said "I don't want to give you lunch detention on the first day of school".......she quietly sat down and said"ok..." as if she was ashamed of herself. About 1 hour later the bell rand so I said bye to mia and she said "BYE NICE KNOWING YOU" I was confused and had no idea what to do, so I just walked to the bus and let the day be. when I got off the bus all I could think about is her, and everything about her. The odd part is I thought I was straight!?!?!? I liked boy my past life, I don't want to go to hell.

thanks for reading i will for sure do more