Prologue

It was an ordinary day for the evil sorceress as she strolled through her dark kingdom. Her black hair went to her mid-back and her black dress trailed behind her. She looked over the courtyard from a high veranda until one of her guards rushed to her side.

"Milady. The light warriors are receding. We are close to winning back our land." The guard said quickly and the queen turned to him with her light green eyes.

"That is good news Murdock." The evil queen said then pursed her lips, frowned, and tilted her head at her head guard, she said, "I can see you also bear bad news. What is it?"

The guard hesitated before saying, "There is news your evilness. The Goddess of Light is planning on something big. We have yet to figure out what it is." The sorceress turned a harsh glare onto her guard.

"Well find out! We can't risk losing this battle! There's too much at stake!" The queen blurted out and the guard flinched at her harmful tone.

"We're trying milady."

"Well try harder!" The guard nodded and raced off. The queen went to look back over the courtyard.

This is going to be interesting.

(I hope you guys enjoy this series. If you do then please let me know because this series is my heart and soul. Don't worry. I have plenty more to come. Please do read and enjoy. I have had many people tell me that this is my best work. I put so much into this. So again, please enjoy. I plan to have a chapter ready everyday or maybe every other day. Just depends. Thank you to all my followers! Please don't forget to share with your friends about what you read if you enjoy this! Remember that I love you even when nobody else does)