GARROTH'S P.O.V

"Garroth... G-Garroth, help me!!!" I could hear Laurence calling for me. I quickly rushed to his aid. He had gotten his foot stuck in between the staircase (again)that lead to our upstairs bedrooms and bathrooms.

"Again?" I asked, with a chuckle.

"I-it's not funny! It hurts..." I quickly went to the side of the staircase and reached out my hands, pulling out his foot carefully. I was luckily tall enough to release his foot.

I found it cute how he's constantly relying on me for practically any problem.
I look out for him, as if I was his brother.

"Thanks Garroth..." he said, slightly blushing, probably from embarrassment.

"No problem, lil bro!" I said as he quickly grabbed grip of the side to the stairs, slowly walking down the steps.

LAURENCE'S P.O.V

I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.
Dante and Travis started making a big deal out of it,

"Awwwe, Laurie, did the stairs hurt you?" Dante cooed, with a playful grin on his face.

"It's okay, you got your big bro, Garroth, by your side" Travis added, nudging my arm with his shoulder, hard.

"Ouch..." I mumbled, rubbing my arm.

I can't live with such idiotic friends!
And...I don't get what Travis was inferring. I DO NOT rely on Garroth for everything...

~Le epic Flashbacks~
"Garroth! Garroth!!!! I NEED YOUR HELP!! I CAN'T TURN OFF THE STOVE!" I said, dragging him out of his bed, racing downstairs.

"oops..." I said, after dropping my iPhone in the toilet, I was reading WattPad fan-fics.
"Garrrrrothhhhhh..."

"As I was saying; I need to- BEE! GARROTH, KILL IT!" I exclaimed.
"Relax, it's a butterfly..." He points out to me, laughing.
"Oh..."

"Garroth, I think I used Travis's toothbrush..." I said, throwing it away.
"Uhhhm...What do I do if he asks?-"
"He doesn't even brush his teeth, you're good." He replies.

~End of Le Flashbacks~
Ok...maybe I do, SOMETIMES...
(I GOT TIRED, I AM ENDING THE CHAPTER HERE.)