Prologue

Jamie got out of the car and walked into the police station. Her heart dropped as she saw many officers, dead. There was blood everywhere. She kept walking until she came across Michaels jail cell. Michael had escaped!

Jamie started to cry "No.......No." Jamie whispered as she kept crying.

Just then, there were footsteps coming from down the hall, and Michael turned the corner. He stared at Jamie, and started walking towards her. Jamie sobbed as she ran away from Michael. She tripped over dead body's, falling in puddles of blood. She finally ran out the back door.

"Help! Please help me!!" Jamie screamed. Her blood curdling screams filled the air.

She looked behind her to see if Michael was there, but there was no sight of him at all. Jamie kept running as fast as she could. Her legs gave out and she fell. She forced herself to get up, as much as it hurt, she got up.

Jamie looked down the street and saw car headlights. She waved her arms to get the person's attention. "Help! Please!!" Jamie cried.

The car pulled over and a young woman rolled down her window. "Sweetie​ are you ok?" Asked the woman. "No! I need your help, please my uncle is chasing me! He chased me all night." Jamie said as tears flooded her eyes again. "Oh my god, I'll get you to the hospital. Come on." The lady kindly said as she got out of the car and helped Jamie inside.

The woman took Jamie to the hospital. Mr. Carruthers and Mrs. Carruthers took her home when she was better.