New Family, New Life

No One POV

Leo was only 5 when things, bad things started to happen. Leo was running with his bare feet only wearing a huge white t-shirt that covered until his knee pad. He was running from the Hunters that was chasing him.

Leo isn't any ordinary child he had ears like a cat and a tail of a cat he was a hybrid.

While running Leo came by a near city. He stopped for while thinking if you should go in the city. Soon he heard yelling and gun shooting up in the air.

After hearing all those scary noises he decided to run into the village. While running people was looking at him weirdly because of his weird ears and tail

Leo was out of energy so it didn't take long for him stop running he decided to hide right next to a huge mansion.

He put his knees near his chest and his hand over his ear. He tail was wrapped around his leg.

Leo stayed that way for few minutes until everything became quiet. He started to panic. He opened his eyes and was greeted by another pair of eyes.

" Hello there, are you lost little boy? You're not any human being are you? You have ears like a cat and a tale of one too." Said the man that was around his 30's

Leo was afraid while looking into the man's eyes he was worried that something might happen to him so he distance himself from the said men.

Soon not long he heard yelling. He immediately knew who it it was, it was the hunter that was looking for him. He wasn't the only one that noticed that the man in front of him also did noticed it.

The man grabbed Leo's hand and dragged him inside the mansion and locked the door. Leo was surprised by his action and pulled his hand away from the man.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of you starting from now on. Just see you like I'm your own father. I don't want to see you hurt, ok?" the man said while showing his biggest smile and Leo smile back while nodding.

That's was how Leo life started to change. He never once left the house and stayed inside with his lovely human parents and his human little brother, Hongbin.

(Fews Years Later)

LEO POV

I woke up by the smell of some delicious food and the sound of something sizzling. Since I have cat's ears I can hear things from far away.

I stood up and look at the clock it only 4 a.m. *Why are they awake at this time?* I went downstairs and was greeted by the man who safed me, my father.

I greeted back and sat down next to a sleepy Hongbin. Hongbin was only 3 years younger that me but he is sure tall.

He loves to call me his big brother. I don't mind. But he loves to scare me or make joke. Just to see some reaction from me.

When my mum (human) came and sat down next to dad and in front of me. She gave me a smile and then look at dad.

*Something is up here* I looked up at both of my parent and then down and started to eat my breakfast.

My father started the cough to get everyone attention especially Hongbin and said "Leo we decided that maybe ummm you start to ....go outside mum collage maybe"

My eyes were wide and look at my father. He knew that I hated the outside world. Hongbin started to choke on his food and dad just gave me a 'please don't be mad' look.

Soon after a weird silence and only hearing Hongbin coughing and hitting his chest. Mum speak up.

"Honey I know your mad at your father and me for making a decision without telling you. But we want you to see the good side of this world plus you always wanted to know how it feels to go to school and have fun like your brother, right"