1st day of school😅

"So this is our new school hmm...it's so big😃💜."THAT'Z WHAT SHE SAID😎💛."Sis come on let's drop the jokes ok😦💜."Fine😧💛,Sis said."Hey there you 2 must be the new girlz right?(There was female skeleton who was wearing a pink pokedot bandana, a pink sweater, and pink boots, but the only thing that was not pink was her pants those were purple.)"Yes that's us I am Sis💛 and this my little sister Tas😊."Hi😁,Tas💜 said."Well welcome to AUH I'm Lady or some prefer to call me MMD, but my real name is Lacy💕 I'll be your guide around the school grounds😄."Ok come on Sis."Ok I'm coming.

Some time later⏳

"And that's the end of the tour😊 any questions?,Lacy said."Yes I have 1,Sis said."OK WHAT IS IT?"What is your classroom
?"Ms.Muffet😞,Lacy said."HEY WE HAVE THE SAME CLASS YEZ😄,Tas said."Awww man I have a different class *Sis pouts*"It's ok Sis at least were gonna be in the same class in gym😅,Lacy said."Yeah your right😉.(Lacy and Tas wave bye has they go to their classroom.)           

SIS POV💛
(After 5mins Sis was lost of where her classroom was😓)"UGGG,WHERE IS MY CLASSROOM😡.*accidentally bumps into someone*
"Oh,are you ok?,the handsome voice said."Owww,I said.*Gives Sis a hand*"Than-😶*Sis mind:OMFG HE'S HOT*
"S-Sorry for bumping into you my lady...hey are you new around here?"Y-Yes,I said. (I was helped up by a tall skeleton who was wearing old fashion clothes with a cute orange bow tie)
"Oh,how rude if me I didn't introduce myself..I'm CB(Undertale Mob Papyrus) it's nice to meet you..."Sis it's Sis.
"Sis huh that's a cute name.
"T-Thank you very much.
"So where are you going?,CB asked.
"I'm trying to find my classroom but...I can't seem to find it😅."I can help you get to your classroom."I know where every single room in this school is😏."Pfff,okay then mr.mocho lead the way.

MEANWHILE⏳

TAS POV💜
(I was talking with Lacy until she stopped talking she looked like she was about to burst with happiness I looked at what she was stairing at and it was a smol skeleton who was wearing a light blue bandana,a red sweatshirt that said "CUTIE PIE" on it,dark blue short-shorts and blue boots😍 it's to ADORABLE for me😖)"Blueberry!!?,Lacy said.
*

Blueberry so that's her name.* "LACY"*TACKLE HUGE*"BLUEBERRY NO😨."TO LATE YOU'D BEEN HUGGED😄."B-B-blue I c-can't b-b-breathe."Oh sorry Lacy😅 *let's go of lacy*It's ok blueberry. Oh I want you to meet Tas.(Blueberry was looking at me and her starry eyes lit up filled with excitement)"Hoi I'm Blueberry what's your name?"

WHAZ UP YOU GUYS SOOO THIS IS ME AND MY SISTER'S 1st💛 EVER STORY THAT WE MADE ON WATTPAD💜 SO WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO DO THIS STORY TO ENTERTAIN OTHERS AROUND😇 AND WE WILL CATCH Y'ALL ON THE FLIPSIDE LATERS😉(P.S-Tas is the girl on the left and Sis is the girl on the right😊)