Introduction

Intro:

Demi's P.O.V:

Hey guys it's Demi Tribianni and welcome to my shitty life ok before we get started I'm gonna give heads up my mom died when I was 10 years right after my little brother Willy was born something awful happened but I don't want to talk about it.Anyways I got 2 brothers.My oldest brother is Zayn Tribianni and he's only 2 years so he's 19 years old and my little brother is William (Willy) he's 7 years and he's the most cutest thing ever!Oh yeah I don't know If you haven't noticed I'm the Narc's Daughter Yes that's right I'm Antonio Tribianni's daughter and as the Narc's daughter it's my job to sell illegal drugs such as Marijuana,Cocaine and weed and many more.Anyways I'm a high school drop out so most of the time I'm at the streets with my friends Zayn,Destiny and Harry we go to the club every single night and do our thing and I hook up with every single guy so pretty much I'm a whore well that's all I have to say Bitch!t(-.-)t oh yeah p.s I'm in a band with my brother and my two buddies Destiny and Harry.

Zayn's P.O.V:

What's up guys it's Zayn Tribianni and I'm Demi and Willy older brother And yes I'm the Narc's son but really it's not a big deal I don't get why people are freaking out yes my father sell drugs but that doesn't make him a bad person.Anyways my mom died when I was 12 years old she umm got shot after giving birth my little brother Willy, by her fanclub president Yolanda.God I hate that bitch ever since our whole family haven't been the same especially Demi she tooked it real hard she was really depressed and later on she discovered she was bipolar and that explains a lot if you ask me anyways me and Demi are in a band "Pink Slip" we're more of a rock n' roll band kind of umm I don't know what to say so see ya.

Willy's P.O.V:

Hi! I'm Willy Tribianni I'm 7 years old and I got two amazing sibilings Demi & Zayn but I prefer Demi she's the coolest big sister and funny too she use this medicine that makes you laugh a lot and be all clumsy she dose it with her friends too.I wanted to try it but Demi said its bad for little kids like me.So I believed her.Demi always take and pick me up from school.Im in 1st grade I got a girlfriend already she's the most beautiful girl I ever seen her name is Bella.Oh yeah and my dad sell medicine that makes you dumb and clumsy too.

Justin's P.O.V:

Hey Guys it's Justin Bieber and you may know me as Jeremy Bieber's son yes the Jeremy Bieber the most richest guy on earth and I have an older sister Selena Gomez well half sister my dad isn't her real dad.But yeah I got almost 50 ferrari's in my garage and and a huge house with 14 rooms and 5 living rooms and 5 bathrooms and 4 diner rooms finally a huge pool in our backyard so yeah but I'm only 18 years old so what can I say? Oh yeah I have a girlfriend Ariana she's a snobby bitch If you ask me the only reason why I'm going out with her cause her daddy is my dad's best friend and she's my sister best friend so I have no choice.

Selena's P.O.V:

Hey guys It's Selena here and yes I'm rich but that doesn't make me a snobby gold digger or a bitch no I'm the opposite of that I'm actually a peaceful person and gets along with everyone and I have one brother Justin Birber he's my half brother but I consider him as my flesh brother and he's going out with my best friend Ariana Grande let's just say Ariana is not the pleasant person to hang out with she can be a pain in the ass if she wants to.