1 ;

DISCLAIMER! Amy lives with her best friend Mark (thomas) because her parents didn't need her.

"AMY COME ON SCHOOL STARTS SOON!"

Those words made me physically sick. I always tried to pull the "im sick" method to get out of school but you cant be sick forever. I got in the shower and washed myself up. I got out and put on a grey crop top and jeans with no makeup because my skin was clearing up.

 I got out and put on a grey crop top and jeans with no makeup because my skin was clearing up

I grabbed my bag and a granola bar and walked out the door. I hopped onto the bus with what seemed like hundreds of eyes staring at me, laughing and throwing rolled up crumbled paper balls at the back of my head. I saw my best friend/only friend Loren (Loren Gray btw) sitting in the middle row signaling me to come over and sit next to her. I was so glad it was Friday because I wasn't coming back to school again. My parents agreed that it was best for me to do online school and it was honestly the best news I've ever heard. Loren was online school too but she sneaks onto the bus every morning to accompany me because shes the nicest human being ever. I hear my phone buzz so I picked it up out of my bag and checked my notification. 

"Hunter Rowland :) followed you!"

I clicked on his profile and he had 2 million freaking followers. I had 600K just because me and Loren have been friends since we were babies, and she is "internet famous" I hate saying it because it worries me that she could leave me but I just say popular. I followed Hunter back and immediately I got another notification.

"Hunter Rowland :) followed you !"

I checked and he had followed me and added me on all my social media's. How the fuck does he know me? 

; skip school ;

I plopped on my bed and went on my phone. This Hunter guy was so hot i'm not gonna lie. I turned on his twitter notifications because why not ya know? I turned off my phone and went downstairs. I sat on the couch and started to watch 13 reasons why. As soon as I sat down Loren busted open the front door and I fell off the couch.

A : "WHAT THE FUCK  IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU SCARED ME!"

L : "SHUT THE FUCK UP I HAVE NEWS!"

A : "WHAT IS IT?"

L : "WERE GOING TO NEW JERSEY TOMORROW!"

A : "WHAT WHY?"

L : "Jacob and Mark are doing a meet and greet with a few of there friends,"

A : "COOL!"

L : "ILL HELP YOU PACK COME ON!"

We ran upstairs, tripping over every step. I grabbed a suitcase and Loren threw together some outfits for me when I got my pj's and a swimsuit. My phone buzzed so I plopped on the bed and checked the notification. Hunter tweeted.

Hunter Rowland :): "AYE WHO AM I GONNA SEE IN NEW JERSEY TOMORROW?!"

MARK NEVER TOLD ME HUNTER WAS HIS FRIEND! JUST BECAUSE HE WAS IN NEW JERSEY WITH JACOB FOR A MONTH DOESN'T MEAN HE CANT TELL ME WHO HE'S FRIENDS WITH WHAT THE FUCK! 

Loren was asleep on carpet so I just put a blanket on her. I called Mark and told him about Hunter and turns out they were friends for years. I went on twitter and tweeted.

Amy Anderson :): "NEW JERSEY TOMORROW WITH MY GIRL @beechloren02 CANT WAIT TO MEET YA'LL! GOODNIGHT LOVES!"

I read through the comments and everyone was asking me who's gonna be there so I tweeted again.

Amy Anderson: "SORRY GUYS EVERYONE WHO WILL BE THERE IS....me, Loren Beech, Mark Thomas, Jacob Sartorius, Joey Birlem, Aj Mitchell and Hunter Rowland!"

immediately the replies blew up going crazy that I was going to meet Hunter tomorrow. I'm so confused did he tweet about me or something? I checked his twitter.

Hunter Rowland :) 3 hours ago : "I'm seeing this girl tomorrow and yooooooooooo i'm so excited bro!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He's so cute wtf. He was probably talking about Loren because i dont even know him. 

I shut my phone off and decided to actually sleep. Tomorrow should be interesting ;)

YO GUYS SORRY ITS SHORT IM BUSY RIGHT NOW I HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND ILL UPDATE LATER! LOVE YOU