Not Good At Romance

Why am I so lonely now a days. I sat there thinking to myself. "Ummm Ben.... would you like to go to the mall with me," said Jordan nervous. "Sure," I said looking to her. I haven't went out with a friend since forever. "Cool let's go now," she said pulling my arm. It didn't take long to get to the mall considering we live close by. "Slow down I can't run that fast," I said gasping for air. "Oh I'm sorry," she said letting go. I came to a stop try to catch my breath when I saw her face turn red. I wonder if she sick. Maybe she's coming down with a cold. We better hurry so I can get her home. As we walked into the mall I saw her eyes light up with excitement. "Ben let's go to the game store," she said smiling and pulling on my arm. That's odd she doesn't like games only I do. We walked in and looked around. She tried to look like she new some of the games but I knew she didn't. "Hey let's go to a different shop," I said giggling at her. "Ok, where to," she replied back instantly. Crap where do girls like to shop. "The jewelry store," I said smiling. "Alright let's go," she said blushing. I guided her to the store because she didn't know where anything was. Which is odd because we've lived by the mall for five years. "Hey close your eyes for a sec," I said blindfolding her as I bought something. "Ok give me your arm," I said grabbing her arm and putting something on it. "Now open them," I giggled lifting the blindfold. It was a bracelet I bought her that said best friends forever. "Are you really that dense" she whispered. "What," I asked questioning her. "Nothing, I love it," she replied. Did I do something wrong. "Hey, Ben over here," a familiar voice called to me. I looked around to see my friend mason. "Oh hey come join us," I said waving to him. I gestured for us to go to the food court. We all got something to eat and talked a bit. "Hey ben can we go now," said Jordan holding her drink tightly. "Do we have to," I said back. "No you can stay here alone," yelled throwing the drink at me and ran off. What just happened. I have to go after her. "Sorry mason i have to go," I said running after her. It took me a sec but I caught up to her. "Hey what's wrong," I said grabbing her arm softly. "Nothing," she replied. "It's not just nothing I know something's wrong," I said looking her in the eyes. "I said nothing," she yelled hitting me. I didn't move but it hurt. "You really are dense," she said crying. "What do you mean," I said smiling. "I asked you here on a date but you couldn't see that," she said with tears in her eyes. A date that what this was. "Why would you want to date me," I asked curiously. "Because I love you," she said hitting me down to the ground. It started to rain and I could see the full beautiful of her and why I was so dense. "I....I..." i replied confused.