foreword

hi.

Well that was awkward. I know that some my friends will read this, so I didn't want to make it too formal, but then I realized that there was a miniscule chance that someone else might find this, so here's a note.

This is for anyone, my friends, and people who may come across this story.

A few of the things this story deals with, I have gone through, or thought of, myself. Not on such a high level, of course, but definitely there. So here, I'll be blunt. This story deals with the following topics: sexual abuse, bullying, suicide, suicidal behaviors child abuse, rape, alcoholism, and drugs.

No matter who you are, my friend, or someone who decided to read this, if you're uncomfortable with any of those topics, don't read this.  I made this note to tell you that these topics will definitely be present, and that if you're uncomfortable, please don't read this. For those of you who do end up deciding to read this, I want to try to make this as comfortable for you as possible. Especially if you're one of my friends(who will most likely be the only ones reading this), please, please tell me if this makes you uncomfortable.

Ok, I think that's it, for now at least.

First chapter goes up May 12. See you soon.

Ania. xx