Doppelgangers

It was spring break and I was sitting on my grandmas patio reading about Liam Hemsworth and his hot new look.

I live with my grandma which probably makes me more lame then I already am. My mother and father died in a tragic fire when they got off guard and started fighting and totally forgot about the chicken in the oven.

But, I got over their death pretty quickly they always fought and never talked to me so I barely even knew them. Neighbors always called child services and my parents barely even payed child support bills.

*phone rings*

"I'll get it grandma!" I shouted across the room "Okay pumpkin!" My grandma shouted back.

"Hey Kathleen". I said in exhaustion "Hey and what's all the panting about?" Kathleen said giggling "Don't worry I'm still a virgin". I teased "Of course you are". She laughed "Why did you call anyway?" "Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me tonight". She said in a flirty voice "Proceed". I said "let's see.. There will be hot guys, truth or dare, drinks, and did I mention hot guys?" She teased

Kathleen has been my best friend sense I was exactly 3 years old and yes she's the type of girl that gets drunk and goes to college parties. Who knows what happens next. On the other hand I have been to a couple parties with her and has always ended up in one of the rooms relaxing and reading a vogue or seventeen magazine until a couple of lovers come in and I ride my bike home.

"So what do you say?" Kathleen questioned "Nah ill pass". I said without hesitation "Oh come you live with your grandma and it's spring break what's the worst that could happen?" She questioned again "Sorry Kathleen but no". "Eileen Rose Gilbert". She said in a angry voice "Fine but ill end up reading magazines again". I giggled "Whatever I'll pick you up in an hour".

More is coming soon... Thanks for reading!!!