Undertale

You walk through Snowdin. It's a quaint little town much like the ones up on the surface. A few homes, a bar, and other miscellaneous shops line the one road strip that connects all the buildings in the tiny village. You glance to a house that stands towards the end of the street.
  "Maybe they can provide directions." You whisper under your frozen puffs of breath. As you reach the door, the door automatically opens. A short and stumpy skeleton wearing a white t-shirt and regular old basketball shorts stands there.
  "Oh, I recognize you. From the bridge." He says.
  "How could you possibly know my face after meeting me once?" You ask the skeleton, trying to fool him with intellect.
  "Your sweater. A (_Fav Color_) stripe on a (_Another Color_) background is too eye catching to forget." He says, gesturing at your attire.
  "So, you didn't forget, huh?" You say, chuckling a small bit.
  "Yeah, (_First Name_). I mean, I don't think that Papyrus is here, he's probably training or making some puzzle, so come in. Stop standing in the cold." Sans yawned, disappearing into the kitchen. You step inside the house and try to shut the door as quietly as possible.
  "You Ok or do you want something to eat? We've got plenty." Sans called from the kitchen.
  "I'm good. Thanks anyways, Sans." You cry back in response.
  "No problem, kiddo." Sans said, shutting the door to the fridge. He came out with a bottle of ketchup in hand.
  "Typical for you, lazy bones." You chuckle at him. Sans laughed.
  "Don't think I didn't sense that pun in there, (_First Name_). I'm the pun master." He said as he relaxed on the couch. Smiling, you sit next to him.
  "Y'know what, kid?" Sans asked, setting the ketchup down long enough to look you straight in the eyes.
  "What? You want another bottle of ketchup and are too lazy to get up to get one?" You chuckled.
  "No, but I'll use that excuse with Papyrus some time. I've noticed that you aren't like the other humans that have ventured down here." Sans said. You could see him blush a pale shade of royal blue.
  "How so?" You ask, your face turning cherry red.
  "You're beautiful." Sans whispered. In an instant, you and Sans were locked in a kiss, one that would never be forgotten by the both of you.