0.1

°Cameron's Pov°

"Cameron stop!" she giggled as she placed her hands on my chest trying to push me away.

I kept on tickling her until I heard a knock on the door. I got off the couch and Casey sat up trying to see whose at the door. I opened the door and saw Savannah.

"Hey" I trailed off walking outside. I closed the door but she kept her eyes on me. I noticed she had a bag in her hand.

She handed it to me and pointed to the car."You're daughter is waiting for you" she huffed walking away from the porch.

I followed her to the car seeing a little girl pop up from the window."What do you mean daughter?" I asked looking at the little girl.

She looked just like me."I literally went through labor on my own" Savannah grumbled opening the door."Because of you" she mumbled carrying the little girl out of the car."Meet you're daughter Brooklyn" she said passing her over to me.

"How old is she?" I asked staring into her brown eyes."Four" Savannah said looking at Brooklyn."I took care of her, but now it's your turn to take care of her" she heaved out. I looked at her but she kept her eyes on Brooklyn.

"Goodbye Cameron" she said. She walked up to Brooklyn and kissed her on the cheek."I love you baby" she whispered."Mommy!" Brooklyn cried out, Savannah got in her car and drove away leaving me and Brooklyn.

I looked at her and she looked at me."Dada" she giggled wrapping her little arms around me. I walked into the house and Casey smiled big when she saw Brooklyn in my arms.

"Oh my goodness!" she squealed getting off the couch, she grabbed Brooklyn out of my arms and looked at me.

"She's so adorable!"

"Yeah she is" I smiled a bit watching Casey play with Brook.

I never knew how to take care of toddlers. This is kinda my first time having my own child. She literally looks just like me but that's not the point. Why didn't Savannah tell me about Brooklyn? My god I'm getting stressed out already.

"Cameron?" Casey called pulling me out of my thoughts."Huh?" I looked at her and saw Brooklyn staring at me.

"Wanna watch a movie?" she asked pulling me towards the living room. Jaxx came running into the living room barking.

Brooklyn looked at him with a terrified look on her face."Doggy!" she screamed jumping on my lap. I held her in my lap as Jaxx started licking her.

"It's just Jaxx, my dog Brook" I laughed out. She stared at Jaxx and he started barking again.

"Jaxx chill" I said petting him. He slowly layed down but kept his eyes on Brooklyn.

The door opened relieving Nash, "Hey Ca-" he froze once he saw Brooklyn."Sister?" he asked walking towards us,"Um" I stood up holding Brooklyn in my arms.

"She's my daughter" I said and his eyes widened."With who?" he asked looking at Brooklyn,"Savannah" I mumbled scratching the back of my neck.

"Damn, I'm surprised she let you do it wit-" I slapped him in the back of his head."Shut up" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"You're gonna be a great dad Cam" Nash said patting my back. He smiled at Brooklyn,"You're really pretty" he said and she giggled hiding her face in the crook of my neck.

"Don't hit on my daughter" I said and he chuckled."Relax, just watch out when she gets older" he said.

Casey grabbed Brooklyn,"she will be an attractive girl" she said looking at me. I sighed rubbing my temples.

"Just like her dad" Casey said walking away with Brooklyn in her arms.

"She's right" Nash said walking to the living room with Casey and Brooklyn.

***

I woke up by the sound of crying. I groaned and walked into Brooklyn's new room.

"What are you doing up so late?" I asked her while sitting on the edge of her bed. She stuck out her bottom lip amd started crying again.

I picked her up,"Let's go feed you" I mumbled walking downstairs. She layed her head on my shoulder as I walked into the kitchen.

I sat her on the stool and she giggled."Brook, not now" I groaned out.

"Dada!" she squealed. I sighed looking at her,"Brook" I called and she looked at me.

"It's way too late for this" I said."I want cereal!" she whined."Okay okay" I said grabbing a bowl."What kin-" she cut me off by getting off the stool and pushing me aside.

"That" she pointed to the frosted flakes and I looked at her."Okay" I said grabbing the box.

She ran back to the stool, she climbed up and sat down."Here" I passed her the spoon."Thank you" she smiled while eating her bowl of cereal.

"You're welcome" I said watching her eat. She leaned over the counter and the bowl tipped over.

"Whoops" Brook said, I let out a long sigh as I grabbed the bowl. I placed it in the sink. I cleaned up the mess and Brook got off the stool.

"Let's take you back to bed" I said carrying her up the stairs."No!" she yelled out trying to get out of my grasp.

"Brooklyn, it's late" I said fixing her in my arms. She started crying,"Brooklyn stop!" I yelled opening the door to her room.

I layed her down on her bed."Go back to sleep" I told her, grabbing her blanket and putting it over her.

She stared at me and I kissed her on the forehead."Night Brook" I said turning off her light. I walked out of her room and closed her door lightly.

I sighed, I walked back to my room and layed down on my bed."This is going to be hard" I muttered pulling the covers over me.

"Dada!" I heard.

I groaned."Brook, go back to sleep!" I yelled but my door opened and she walked in.

She jumped on my bed."I'm not tired" she said pulling the covers off of me."Brooklyn, it's only 3:30 a.m" I told her pulling the covers back on me.

"But I'm not tired" she pouted holding her teddy bear in one arm."I'm never gonna get to sleep" I groaned and I heard Brooklyn giggle.

"Nope" she giggled.

Definitely not.

A/N: Well, this is my new story. Thanks for reading it and let me know how the chapter was!
Bye :)