Say Something i'm giving up on you (Pentatonix Fanfiction)

• Dedicated to Pentatonix

Hey Everyone! it's me DeanneKarla again!hahaha!so i'm like obsessed with Pentatonix! so i've decided to make a fanfiction story about them.

Please •Be a fan

            •Like

            •Comment all of your thoughts and suggestions.

And don't forget to •Subscribe

thanks!GODBLESS you all!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

Prologue:

So yeah!i'm Kirstin Maldonado but my friends call me "Kirstie" you can call me that as well..haha!i'm a simple girl that came from texas i have two bestfriends Mitch Coby Grassi (Mitch) and Scott Richard Hoying (Scott) since high school we joined different singing competitions and plays and our goal is to be professional singers until we joined the competition "The Sing-off" but we are not allowed because we are only a trio and it must be 5 members and above.So that's why we found Avriel Benjamin Kaplan (Avi) because of a friend.When we heard his deep soothing voice we already decided that he's the one..and we found Kevin Olusola (Kevin or K.O) in youtube,we found him playing cello and beatboxing,we knew that he's the missing piece to our group.

So the storyline here is that Mitch,Kirstie's ex-boyfriend still loves kirstie even though he is confirmed openly-gay but Kirstie here is inlove Scott but also she still have little feelings for Mitchy..