PRO AMERICA!

Donald Dick is the president of America and his wife Melania Dick conversation after they make love:

Melania Asked Donald after the sex

Melania Dick: How was it ? Did you enjoy ?

Donald Dick: Oooh, what a feeling (sigh) best feeling just like the old times. Just like when i won the election without expecting.

Five-Part Tax Plan": Speaking of election, now that you won what are your plans on making the the Nation great again?

Donald Dick: In Economy my plan is very similar to Five-Part Tax Plan that would boost the economy because it put more money into my peoples pockets.

Melania Dick:  That was a great plan. oh how about immigration what are your plans.

Donald Dick:  Real immigration reform puts the needs of working people first – not wealthy globetrotting donors. We are the only country in the world whose immigration system puts the needs of other nations ahead of our own.That must change. Here are the three core principles of real immigration reform. A nation without borders is not a nation. There must be a wall across the southern border. A nation without laws is not a nation. Laws passed in accordance with our Constitutional system of government must be enforced. A nation that does not serve its own citizens is not a nation. Any immigration plan must improve jobs, wages and security for all Americans.

Melania Dick: But Donald if you do that so many people will be mad at you and create many protest about that plan

Melania Dick Replied

Donald Dick: Its okay you cant please all the people around you, but in order to make the America great again i will do anything to achieve my goals.

Melania Dick: that was great. I see. but people always tell that you're not capable of doing such things because you don't have any experience in politics. and we all know that you are just a Businessman.

Donald got pissed.

Donald Dick: How could you say that I'm your husband you're the person that i need in times like this.

Melania Dick:  Im just stating the fact as your wife. but don't worry I will be by your side no matter what. even the world is against you I will still in your side.

Donald Smiled

Donald Dick:  Oh my Melania that's why  you're my one and only. I will make sure that i will be able to achieved my goals in making the America Great again no matter what.

Melania Dick: I know you can do it.

Donald Dick: Thank you Melania (kissed her)  And now i think we need to sleep because I do have work tomorrow.

Melania Dick: I see, Goodnight MY donald

Donald Dick: Goodnight. I love you

Melania Dick: I love you more.