Bye-bye trouble, kisses.

Leave a comment and your opinion please <3

First of all, I didn't realise this was all going to end this way. I never knew that I was actually going threw that road. The Road of suicide; or what others call: road of happiness. "Will the devil take my soul?" I cried. Rope in one hand, holding a chair, but then I saw a red light outside my window and there was a child ,dressed in red ,with a dog looking like a living dead..

That's how everything started. That's before I made a deal with the devil, selling my soul for the evil and to finally having a reason to why im considered special. People at my school consider me that way because they are just scared of the difference. I mean, dressing in black, not caring about the people who talk behind your back, it's kind of difficult at this time in our generation. Usually kids commit suicide when there is bullying but I didn't. Being hated by everyone at your school is not a reason for committing suicide but being hated by your lovers :that is a reason to not live. If there's no love, where is life? That’s the reason why I wanted to commit suicide. My enemies won; they took my closest friend, Gabriella, and turned her into them: a hater, a miserable hater. I had a group of miserable people behind my back who hated me so much that they wanted me to die. That group contained obviously the queen of hypocrites: Chloe, the king of bipolar bastards: Ethan , and the rest was all clones of them. Chloe liked Ethan and I used to be so close to him that she destroyed our relationship because she was afraid I won his heart even though I already did; but she convinced him that he was a flirt in front of my eyes. In conclusion, he turned his back at me, also making my life miserable at some point to take my friends, insult me and to tell me that all that we had was a lie. He got into a fight with Gabriella before and she told me that she was going to never forgive him but she did. Now I am the one to whom she's never forgiving, thanks to Chloe. As usually she’s the expert at screwing relationships, therefore she told Gabriella that she listened to a conversation between me and some random girl saying that how awful and annoying Gabriella was. She hated me but I'm looking up to change that now that her ambiance has changed. For the rest of those clones, there was: Jacob and Isabella. Jacob being as well the clone of Ethan and Isabella as well the one of Chloe. They were all the same, some detested parasites that even Shakespeare's insults described them so well. They pushed me into suicide; they took my best friend, the unique person who loved me." And your family?" Gone too. Therefore if they took what I love, I shall take it too...