You are worthy of living.

I'm writing this for anyone who is currently struggling to get through their life or anyone whoever needs a boost when they feel like giving up. 

Now, I'm not gonna say the same bullshit that everyone else says because I know what it feels like to be on the other side.

The side where you feel useless, helpless and frustrated with every bit of this world.

As bad as that side was for me, I've managed.

And now, I am actually very happy.

I'm going to tell you what's gotten me through my past. 

The one thing that I never thought could make a difference, but did.

You're mindset.

Now, this may sound strange, but life is all based on perspective.

If you view your life as a horrible, shit waste of time, then that's what it will be.

You will go past your life not enjoying the things that have the potential of making you happy. You will despise every single bit of life.

But....

If you chose to view life as a beautiful, adventurous, learning experience, it will be just that. 

Think of it like this.

We all have emotions, we all have feelings.

We all see and hear and get to experience things. 

That's what makes us human.

The fact that we are able to experience things and so intricately create emotions to match them.

Think of every tear, every weep, every piece of sorrow within you is just another adventure you get to live within your life.

It will be something you can look back on, and maybe tell people in order to help them or it can be just a memory that you can cherish forever.

Whether memories are good or bad, they're always great to preserve because they are what we learn and grow from.

Memories make us....us. Without them we'd just be a bunch of emotionless robots.

So with every bit of pain inside you, stand up high and remind yourself that with this comes some good...and even though right now, the sorrow seems to be winning....it won't last long because you are capable of being stronger than your deepest dispairs. 

All this that I'm telling you, you really should take it into account because it turned my life completely around.

I've had depression, yes.

I've tried to commit suicide, yes.

I've hurt myself in many different ways, yes..

But I've grown from it.

I've learned from it.

They were experiences.

They are now memories.

Memories that I've learned from and have used to my advantage.

I've used them to help myself be a better person.

.....

Also, apart from prespective, you must learn to love yourself.

Yes of course, theres always going to be some part of you that you're not fully satisfied with and that's okay...because we are human and we have opinions and standards..it comes naturally to us.

But, think about this..

Who created these standards and why do YOU have to follow them?

Why can't YOU just be YOU.

You were created as an individual and should stay that way.

Not an individual who want's to be like everyone else's example of perfect.

You must learn that you are beautiful.

I mean, how are you not?

You were given this body..and look at you now how much you've expressed yourself from the clothing you wear, to the make up you use or don't use, to the food you eat, the way you style your hair, the way you smile, the way you act when you're shy, the way you walk, the way you stumble over your words when you get nervous, the way you get to show who you are. 

And most importantly,

the way your heart beats.

You are alive right now.

You have a chance to do great things.

The world is full of opportunities and you are here..

your heart is beating..

let's keep it that way.