Prologue

File: 9763
Subject: 9736-1
_______________
Full name: Tyler Joseph Mernhoff.
General Information:
9736-1 (Tyler) stands at approximately 5'11 tall. 9736-1 is slender and thin, a Ectomorph body-type.
9736-1 has what is described as 'curly', 'matted' black hair on his scalp. Average length of hair is 1 and ½ inches. Skin is pale almost, paper-like color. Eyes are Hazel.
Mental analysis:
9736-1 has been tested and shows signs of Dementia.
The cause for Tyler's dementia is believed to be from Alzheimer's.
The cause for this is thought to be from excessive damage to the brain.
Currently 9736-1 has attempted to kill himself 3 times.
It also seems that 9736-1 is suffering from hallucinations and vivid nightmares, the cause of which is thought from dementia.
From occasion 9736-1 asks to meet or get information regarding 9736-2 (Grexin Mernhoff).
NOTICE: No one should disclose information about 9736-2 to 9736-1. Doing so will cause Immediate termination.

Containment:
9736-1 is confined to a small padded room including a bed, on the far-side of the wall from the door is a small reinforced window. 9736-1 is free to request food and to be taken to the restrooms on any occasion. Tyler will do this by pressing the buzzer closest to the window. If 9736-1 requests for literature, depending on the literary request, will not be executed. Screening of all literature will take place before the pieces are given to 9736-1. Every morning the newspaper shall be delivered to 9736-1's containment chamber after screening for sensitive material (Music also follows these same guidelines).
NOTICE: Failure to screen for sensitive material inside of literary pieces is a class 2 offense.
A warning shall be given to any personnel involved, and termination of the one most responsible.

Gathered Information:
9736-1 enjoys soft classical music, and music that also has saxophones in them.
9736-1 loves food that consist of meat or potatoes.
It is no secret that Tyler has been known to ramble about science for undetermined lengths of time.
9736-1 has a longing to torture and eventually kill the current government leader.
It is uncommon for 9736-1 to get an undisturbed sleep.

Interview:
_____________
Interviewer: Doctor Mark Shawl (Dr. Shawl / Dr. S).
Subject: 9736-1 (Tyler Mernhoff)
--Transcript Start--
Dr.S: "Interview with 9736-1, interview conducted by Dr. Shawl, 9:47pm on February 17, inside of the Zartoga Mental Hospital's interview room."
Dr. Shawl stated, he had to do this each time he conducted one of these interviews.
Dr. S: "So, what is your name?"
9736-1 is unresponsive in his seat.
Dr. Shawl flips through the file, fully aware what 9736-1's name is.
Dr. S: "Says here your name is.. Tyler?"
Tyler: "Tyler Mernhoff."
Dr. S: "Right. Mernhoff, unique last name, but I've heard it before."
9736-1 is unresponsive for a minute or so.
Tyler: "Of course you've heard it before. If you hadn't that would mean you are a fool."
9736-1 shows signs of aggression in his tone and in the way he looks towards Dr. Shawl during his sentence.
Dr. S: "I assure you, I am no fool."
A tight-lip smile slides across 9736-1's face, a sarcastic, untrue smile.
Dr. S: "Anyhow, what was it you did for a living Tyler?"
Tyler raises an eyebrow, wondering if this 'doctor' would possibly understand anything he did.
Tyler: "I was a nuclear physicist, but I did other fields of science and work also."
Dr. S: "Ah very interesting, do you mind telling me about your family?"
Dr. Shawl showed genuine interest in Tyler's life.
Tyler: "Betrayal, I lived with a monster most of my life and I never knew it."
Dr. Shawl raises a brow, thinking.
Dr. S: "Do you mean [REDACTED]?"
Tyler: "What do you think?"
--Transcript End--

Containment Procedures:
-Screen all media being sent to 9763-1
-Do not give him any materials that could be used to make a dangerous or explosive device.
-NEVER give 9763-1 information about 9763-2
-If 9763-1 is having a psychotic break, make sure to pull the lever to the left of his door, it will electrify every surface in his room to knock him out.

Thank you for cooperation.
Your country thanks you.