the baseball game

(Y/N)= your name.

 There he sat, the sun streaming through his ringlet curls that softly laid across his forehead. His skin was glowing like a god. Wyatt was the closest thing in the school library to heaven other than the coffee machine. I paused for a second to watch him peacefully reading his book before he stopped me in my tracks with his brown eyes- golden in the sunlight- and sighed.

"Aren't you going to sit down (Y/N)?" he laughed, raising an eyebrow.

"Sorry dimples."

"I don't know why you call me that, I barely even have dimples."

"Okay then, smile and I'll take a picture."

Wyatt smiled, his dimples poking into his cheeks. I pulled out my phone and took a picture, silently gushing over it.

"Right there," I pointed, showing him the picture.

He playfully rolled his eyes went back to reading his book and then looked up excitedly.

"Are you going to Jack's house tonight?" he said smiling.

"As long as we don't jump off the roof into his pool again. I'm still traumatized from when Jeremy's swim trunks fell off." I said, looking up from my homework.

"Me too," he said smiling at the ground. "I'm going because he finally restocked his pantry with cosmic brownies."

"Wait really? I'm telling him that I'm coming. Meet me by my locker after school."

"Actually I have my first baseball game that's home right after school today. Jack and Soph are going to be there and we're walking to Jack's place after, would you mind watching it?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

"Of course!"

"See you there," he winked as the passing bell rang.

---

"Hey." Wyatt said slamming my locker shut from behind me.

I turned around to see Wyatt in his baseball uniform with black face paint smeared messily underneath his eyes and his baseball cap turned backwards, his curly hair poking out.

"Since when were you a royal douchebag?" I joked hitting his arm. "And don't you have a field to be at right now?"

"I am not!" he said placing a hand over his heart, pretending to be offended. "And the game is in 10 minutes. I figured I'd escort you there."

I wasn't about to lie, Wyatt looked great. I've always had a thing for baseball boys, especially since baseball pants make them look great. (if ya know what i mean ;))

"Okay Mr. Oleff, let's go." I beamed, pulling his hand down the stairs.

When we got outside the bleachers were packed, but I could still see Jack violently waving his arms to get my attention.

"YOOO (Y/N) WHATSUP BITCHH," Jack waved. "WE'RE OVER HERE."

"Found your spot." Wyatt said smiling down at me with his hands in his pockets.

"Well thanks for walking me out here. Good luck Dimples." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"A-anytime (Y/N). I'll win for you." A wide eyed Wyatt blushed as he ran out to the field.

I walked over to Jack and Sophia hoping Jack wouldn't make a scene.

"I SAW THAT KISS YOU 'LIL SCOUNDREL. Do you guys like EACH OTHER?" Jack questioned.

"Shut up powderpuff girl." I said whacking Jack's arm. "Where are the others?"

"Already at Jack's house," Sophia said.

"Okay cool." I said sitting down and watching the game.

After 15 minutes of watching Wyatt desperately wait to get on the field, the speakers announced:

"Wyatt Oleff up to bat."

I immediately skyrocketed up from my resting position. I sat up and watched Wyatt get in his position, ready to swing. I watched his every move- ( occasionally getting distracted by how good he looked in his baseball pants.)

"Sure focused huh?" Sophia winked.

I smiled back at Sophia and turned my head back to Wyatt. Only 2 of his teammates had actually hit of the pitcher yet, but when wyatt swung, he hit the ball a good 18 feet past outfield- earning cheers from everyone on the bleachers.

"HOLY SHIT!" me and Soph yelled.

"CMON DIMPLES!" I cheered.

I watched as the outfield frantically tried to get to the ball, running to the fence in the very back of the field. The people on field were all trying to get him out until he perfectly slid onto homebase.

"HOME RUN!" The umpire yelled while the people on the bleachers went crazy.

"HOLY FUCKIN-FUCK-NUGGETS WITH MARINARA SAUCE, THATS MY OG MANS!" Jack screamed.

After the game was over and everyone was clearing out, Wyatt came over to the bleachers and plopped right next to me.

"You did great Wyatt!" I said engulfing him in a hug. "Congrats on the home run, it was amazing."

"I did it for you, just like I promised." he said, beaming at me.

"WYATTWYATTWYATT! CONGRATULATIONSSS!" Jack squealed, interrupting me and Wyatt.

"Thanks Fred Savage, now would you mind getting your arms out of my face?" Wyatt sighed.

"What the hell ever. I've gotta go in the school for a few minutes for the vending machine. DID YOU KNOW THEY SELL CLIF BARS NOW?" Jack said, darting into the school.

"We're gonna start walking to your house!" Sophia yelled at him as he ran in the building.

"OKAY!"

Jack opened door just as we started walking and yelled, "KEEP IT RATED PG WYATT!"  

how was it? lemme know :)