Chapter one~The New Mew

~Your P.O.V~
You were on your way to school when you heard a crash so you went to see what it was,suddenly two elf looking guys snuck up behind you,"hello....Y/N...."the tall blue hair said,"how dafuq do you know her name!?"the green short hair asked.
You turned around doing a 360 slapping the tall guy in the face(wow! Meme girl! XD idk sorry!please continue!)."s-sorry! I thought you were someone else"you shuddered."you need to come with us...by the way...I'm (I'll do ____ for the blue hair guy)(the tall blue hair dude I forgot the name! Even tho I seen all the episodes!!!!! Sorry! Continue)____"____ said in a dark tone.
"Sorry but I have to find Zoey and give a note to her!" You replied while walking away, but suddenly the guy grabs you,"your coming with us no matter what!"Tarb said with an evil chuckle.
"You let her go this instant!"you heard a familiar voice,"Zoey?!?!"you yell.zoey, and her friend then come and Kiki then sees something on your Cheek,"is that a mew mark?"she asked Zoey(idk what they are called so I'm calling them Mew Marks),Zoey then saw what Kiki was looking at and responded "yes, yes it is!".
~skip time cause I'm lazy!!~
~Zoey's P.O.V~
'I can't believe it! My friend is the new mew!'I thought, just then a weird faceless man came"Y/N...we need to go..."he sai-"HOW DAFUQ CAN YOU TALK YOU HAVE NO MOUTH!!!"I yelled,"he has a 'friend' to help him...."Y/N answered my question.
"Zoey...this is Slender man! My father! And this is Maskey (me:*laughs evilly and is on a tip rope while dancing with Maskey *.Slender:ahhhh!!! Get her down!!!!!😰😰😰😰😰😰😰. *the slender brothers try to get me down*))"dad I'm gonna go to work with my friends tomorrow which means I'm never gonna kill....I never killed anyone anyways..."she mumbled the whole sentence and Slender man nodded then disappeared.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry if it's short it's my first time making this I'll make other books like Slender man's daughter and Odd Soul.lol...bye~~~~~ and also I have 376 words right now Bye~.