Chapter one just a regular house

The Swimpson family had just recently moved in to there new house.  This family consisted of a mother a father and a 16 year old girl Chloe. Chloe was just a regular girl but little did she know when she moved onto sankler road she would have to learn how to lock the doors at night.
       Chloe and her family had just moved into there new house. They all had been warned that this neighborhood wasnt very good but it was the only place that was in there price range. The day they moved in chloe went to unpack. "Hey mom have you seen the box with all my pictues in it? " Chloe said.  "Sorry sweet heart all the stuff hasn't arrived yet but im sure it will be here soon. " replied her mother.  Chloe had finished unpacking so she desided to go down to the basment. As chloe entered the dark room she felt the door slam behind her she didnt even worry about it she got down stairs and turned on the lights.  When she turned on the lights she saw a single box as she went to open it and discovers 12 dolls staring at her all in wich have pithch black eyes with crooked kreepy smiles.  She still desided to take the dolls up stairs and show her mom "ah oh my goodness chloe what are thoose things. " chloe then replied " there dolls mom i found them in the basment. " .  "Well go put them up in your room some where. "
Said her mom. Chloe then skipped into her room with the dolls "hmm were should i put these? " she then went over to her closet and stacked each doll carefully on the shelf when she took the last doll out she found a note it read *please put these dolls back were they were found they belonged to a little girl from 1852 if you don't put them back within 24 hours she will come and kill you and don't think I'm lying because I'm NOT*.  Chloe was not scared of the note all it is is a peice of paper and even if this was the truth the girl would be dead so she crumbled the note and threw it under her bed. The night came before she knew it and she went to bed when she woke up the next morning evrey thing was fine so now she was definetly not scared of the note.