Blind Date

It was the middle of the summer in the middle of a town in the middle of Great Britain, where a Young woman  by the name of Lena was seated in the middle of a Fast Food Restaurant, patiently waiting for her Date. It had been an hour since the man was supposed to show up. "Ahw, Rubbish!" she exclaimed as she called over a waitor. "I'd like to leave, I didn't eat anything because my date didn't show up." the Waiter nodded and Lena stood and began walking when she heard a high-pitched voice that said "I'm here!" when Lena looked around to see where the voice was coming from, she saw a petite woman walking toward her. "hey, are you 'Need4Speed28'?" the female asked, and she nodded. "wait, are you 'DukeValor?' i thought you were a dude..." Lena was scratching her head in confusion. "Duke" sighed, "yeah, that's me," she chuckled a bit as she spoke, "my friends made me an account on that site. since i'm a huge gaymer i guess the account mislead a lot of people into thinking i'm a guy." Lena looked even more confused. "a gaymer is a Gay person who plays Video Games" Duke explained.," my real name is Hana." she extended a hand, which lena grabbed and shook as she introduced herself.the two sat down and ordered their food. "so, you're gay? that's good, cause i love Birds. I can tell by your accent, you're not from here" Hana nodded and talked through a mouthful of appetizers, "that's right. i was born in Korea. i moved to Britain because i heard the food was good." she said and Lena chuckled. "gay, and funny. my kinda girl. well, we're not all tea and crumpets here. we have great music too." "like the beatles?" Hana perked up a bit, forcing even more chips into her, now empty mouth."and the rolling stones" Lena replied. as the conversation about british attractions continued, the waiter brought out their main dishes, and neither of them hesitated to dig in. they both took turns talking through mouths full of food, and stuffing their faces. the two had so much fun, they didn't leave until the cafe closed, which was when Lena walked Hana to her apartment.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Well, that was fun to write. I know it may not be great, but I hope you guys enjoy reading as much as i enjoyed writing it. if you guys want more of the story, just let me know. also, let me know if you would rather have it be Smut or Fluff. well, Cya guys! ~Gavvy)