chapter one: therapy shmerapy

This story will have gay sex parts in it so if you don't like it don't read it! Niall and Zayn work as waiters/strippers at a gay bar and Niall's therapist is interested in getting to know his patient better. Will Niall give up being a stripper and his best friend to be with a kind, loving man like his therapist?

Chapter one: therapy shmerapy

"How was your week? Is your mother doing okay?" My therapist asked me. My mom has been in a nursing home for the past few months. I've visited her a few times. My therapist is around my age and wears round glasses that make him look much older than he is. I don't really like going to therapy, but my best friend makes me go. And Dr. Styles isn't that bad. He's a nice guy, always wears a sweater and huge leather shoes. He holds a pad of paper and jots down notes when I talk to him. I wonder if he takes it home and scans every page to put them in his book about the crazy stories of his crazy patients. I am probably the least of his crazy patients. I don't really share as much as I should be. Zayn would be really hurt if I missed a session, he just wants me to get help getting through my past.

"Erm, she's good. I haven't talked to her since last week."

"How about work?"

He works as a waiter at a gay bar at night, but he has to only wear a bow tie and tight sparkly underwear. Zayn works there too, but Harry doesn't know that. He told him he sells insurance, what's more normal than that?

"It's alright. Just insurance..."

It wasn't hard for Niall to lie. He was paying his therapist to get help, and when he doesn't even tell the truth he can't get any help. Not that he really wants help or to talk about his past at all. He'd rather move forward and forget.

Harry asked questions about Niall's mother, his work, his love life.

"Seeing anyone?"

"Nope, not yet."

"Do you think you would ever want to get married? Have children?" Harry asked, Niall was in no place to start a family right now. To Harry, Niall probably seemed like just a guy with a boring life. Single and sells insurance and lives with his best friend. He was a young, attractive man that could probably find a good wife easily, especially in a city like New York. What a great place with so many different kinds of people.

"Yeah, some day. I'm enjoying being single. Other times I get a little lonely. I've gotten really into knitting and watching Parks and Recreation so I keep myself busy," Niall lied about the knitting part. He just thought it would be a good addition to his fake persona that he shows to his therapist. God, what a boring guy he was making himself out to be! Oh, I'm Niall Horan and I sell insurance and knit socks for my cold little feet! This is kind of fun actually, I'm a pretty good actor. Let's hope he doesn't make me knit him a dumb sweater!

Forty-five minutes later Harry uncrosses his legs and stands up to escort Niall out the door. Niall picks up his jacket and walks out the door into the waiting room he came in through.

"See you again next week, right?"

"Um, yeah. Okay," he was soooooo done with therapy and Harry and his calm, low voice. This was all Zayn had asked of him to do in order to continue living in his apartment, that he would go to therapy.

Niall walked out of the fancy building without thanking the doorman like most people do. Work in one hour, he needed to go home and change and shave.

He went into his closet and took out his sequined purple underwear and matching bow tie. He took off his jeans and button up shirt and looked at his body in the mirror. He has nice biceps, nice legs, and a cute little butt. Even he knew that his butt was cute. It doesn't make Niall conceited for him to know that he looks good, it was all he had. He goes into the bathroom and shaves his legs and rubs his body with a manly smelling lotion and sprays on cologne. He wouldn't fuck a guy who doesn't smell good. He admires his ass in the mirror at the same time as putting on the uncomfortable bow tie. He puts his hand on his right butt cheek and spanks himself lightly. "Off to work," he says to himself and puts his jacket over his almost naked body and slides on baggy pants that he will take off right when he gets to the bar. He take one last look in the mirror next to the door to make sure he looked good enough to fuck. His fake blond hair was styled into a quiff and face clean shaven and soft. He buttons up the top button to his jacket to cover the sequined bow tie.

He calls a cab to take him downtown to the bar. I need a drink so bad right now. Niall isn't an alcoholic, but it does take away the stress of having to keep his job a secret from his annoying neighbors, his therapist, his mother, and his older brother, Greg. Niall was jealous of his brother. Greg has a beautiful wife and a son and a nice house. They were very different. Niall didn't do well in school. He skipped classes a lot with Zayn to smoke pot. Zayn had dated their high school math teacher. Niall was a player, a different girl by his side every month. He ended high school with a boyfriend, Liam Payne. They dated the summer after high school ended but they broke up because Niall wanted to live in the city but Liam didn't want to leave his famlily. The only reason Niall graduated was because of Zayn. If it weren't for Zayn dating their teacher, Niall wouldn't having enough passing grades, and that would really suck because they wanted so bad to have their own life away from anybody they knew from high school.

Zayn was at the bar when he got there. "Hey Ni. Your shift starts in ten minutes," Zayn was wearing his shiny black underwear. His abs and ass were looking hot as always. Niall playfully slaps Zayn's butt as he walks over to get himself something to drink. Zayn giggles and pinches Niall's cheek.

"I'll have a screwdriver" he tells the bar tender, Luke. Luke grabs various bottles of liquor for Niall's drink. Time to get drunk and have some fun. He finishes his drink and feels slightly buzzed. In the restroom he takes off his jacket and baggy pants. Still has four more minutes until his waiting shift, and the pole isn't being used. Niall walks over to the pole and has fun entertaining the men. Everybody watches Niall shake his tiny butt on the pole. One guy in particular was watching Niall very carefully. Niall goes over to the brown haired man with in the tight black jeans and slightly unbuttoned shirt. He's going to have some fun tonight.