morning tickling ?

(graysons outfit i this is going to be the black and white adidas pants everyone has (lol i don't know the model) but only the pants, no t-shirt because... hi i'm the author of this book and i do what i wan't to. vanessa is just going to wear cute pajamas)

 *Gray's POV*

i just woke up with nessa cuddled up to me (he is laying with his arms/hands behind his head and her head is laying on his...armpit?... idk how to describe it )

we woke up about 15 minutes ago and now we are scrowling through instagram.

as we scrowl we're also talking about random stuff. i look down at her and wow she is the girl of my dreams. i think she caught me starring at her, because she was now sitting up waving her hand across my face.

"earth to graypa( get it cuz graySON, grayDAUGHTER, grayMOM, grayDAD, grayPA lol i'm so funny dude...*lies* *slowly sink down into a dark corner and cries*)"-nessa

*grayson keeps starring*

"what? did my eyebrows fall of... again" -nessa (lol only liza has to worry about that)

"no they are still there. it is just how gorgeous you look when you wake up. "-gray

"stoppppppp" nessa says while her head falls down on graysons chest and she hides her face in her hand because she is blushing.( if that made any sense)

"why are you so cute when you blush ? "-gray

"so i'm not cute when i don't blush ?"- nessa

" when you aren't blushing you're not cute... then you're beautiful as always"-gray

*nessa giggles*

"what are you laughing at "-gray

"my amazing boyfriend "-nessa 

"i wouldn't be without my amazing girlfriend" gray says while he sits up and straddles vanessa and starts tickling her.

they have a little tickle fight with a lot of laughter.

paul merrell ( merrell twins father ) snaps a picture of them with a polaroid camera and show it to them after their little cute tickling fight. 

A/N: my first imagine hopefully many more to come... later, because ... hi again i'm the author and i do what ever the fuck i wan't to.