How It Came To Be. (BookWorld Prolouge)

BookWorld is a place where book characters settle down for their life, after wars, or other disturbing things. Of course, their life is not Monster-Free here. But, sometimes they get to relax...have children...Oh, yes. How was BookWorld created? Well, we have to travel to BookTeller to hear THAT story.

You and me scrambled up rocks of a stoney mountain. "We are almost there. BookTeller is an eagle. He perches on the highest cliff of the Mountain Of Legends." I explained to you. We were panting as we reached the second highest cliff. "A few for seconds and we will be there." I say. We climbed up on the highest cliff, and sat there, hot and exhausted. "You wish to here the story of BookWorld." BookTeller landed next to you. You nod, nervously. He flaps his wings and perches on a stone. You are amazed at the Eagles size. "Well. It all started with a girl named Jenna Jameson..." He began.

"This girl was amazed at how people wrote. She wanted to be like them too. She wrote books, but she never got them published. She wasnt good enough. But, she still dreamt of the characters that she loved. She dreamt of a world were the characters could live in peace. " BookTeller explained. "The only time they were found together was at gatherings. She picked one person from each BookLand to be a UltimateTeller. Kind of like the government. One night monsters overrun the gathering. The different 'species' were seperated. They each were fighting their own war. One species was driven out. The Giant Eagles. Only I was left. I blamed everyone else because they didnt help us. Everyone else did too. And thats how we got boundaries. We Despise each other. Jenna saw all of this. She dreamt of how the world would react after the monster attack. And then, she died jumping into the Elves BookLand. They attacked her. We normally only have Summer and Spring here. But then, Winter and Fall became possible because she was the creator of BookWorld.

Until Four young girls dreamt of us."

A storm swirled around the council building. "They are special for dreaming about us. How did they? We were lost for Hundreds of years! How did they find out about us?" Zues had demanded me, BookTeller, to answer. "They are the ones who are the Legendary WorldJumpers!" I exclaimed. "Immposible!" "No way!" People from the cloud shouted insults. "SHUT UP!" Clary, a shadowhunter yelled. Firestar meowed, "We will Test them!" "Good Idea!" Katniss bursted out.

The next day, in the four girls dreams, a vortex appeared. Their bodies shimmered into veiw, and they were in the Test Mode.

-END OF PROLOGUE-

Next book coming soon- BookWorld-BookLand of Demigods.

NOVELS BY @TheBrookeProject aka, @-Brooke-