part 1 settling in

Nimue was a beautiful , optimistic, intelligent , hardworking,  and a dedicated young lady who loves to achieve her goals. She was born in the enchanted force but because of a evil Queen she and her family was cursed in a land called Oz.Nimue and her family were innocent peoples and was unknown and strange to the new land Oz. When Nimue and her family arrived they were tired, anxious and desperate to find a way to get back home, unfortunately there was only one way and it was to grow a magic bean to get them to open a portal back to their land.Unfortunately there were no magic bean in this land, all of them have been destroyed earlier when the wicked witch, Zelena, was here. Nimue and her family decided to settle in a cottage near the river, it was a beautiful, decent, small and a  little bit untidy but it was a good cottage to stay in until they could find a way to get back home. After they have found the cottage Nimue's mother, Ursula, lord of the Sea, sent Nimue to fetch her some water down the river and make sure to bring back some woods to catch the fire to make breakfast, after all they've been on a long journey. " Nimue get the jug and the three buckets and make sure to full them all, for your brothers , father and I await," said Ursula. "Alright mother I'll get on with it just don't rush me because am tired and weak right now in fact should I really full all these jugs by myself, "  stated Nimue. "Of course how could you ask such a silly question if its not you then who then ", replied Ursula. "Oh of course you or dad or ........ Well ugh OK I'll do it I'll be back in five minutes OK ," stated Nimue.Nimue started to begin her journey on her way she found a lot of things a dog bone, a lamp, a magic vessel, a pen and some fairy dust. She was surprised ," after all I was wrong this place does have a good use in fact it is a magical place how wonderful," stated Nimue. In two minutes Nimue was at the river catching water then after, looking the woods  to make the fire. Suddenly Nimue heard a familiar but funny sound from the woods she started to panic and all the woods suddenly fell out of her hands. " who's there !!!, I said who's there," shouted Nimue.bang!! Bang!!, Nimue started to scream as loud as she could . " its only me, don't cry  I'm not going to kil you," stated merlin. 

I hope you enjoy this you can comment, share and like.