Introduction

This is dedicated to many people! To Seastorm, ambertesswoods, Corry (who probably has a WP that I don't remember), and Writing_Maiden. Not possible without them!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Water. Earth. Fire. Air. 

The elements that define our world, the elements that shape who we are, reveal who we have been, and even determine who we will become. Benders control one of these four elements, and Master benders can even control the sub-category of their element, Blood and/or Healing for Water, Metal for Earth, Lightning for Fire, Light for Air. 

However, most people, whether they're part of the Water Tribes, the Earth Kingdom, the Fire Nation, or the Air Nomads, are not benders. They live their lives on farms or in villages, much as they have for the past century. The Hundred Years War had all but destroyed the Air Nomads, but descendants of the Last Airbender, Avatar Aang, have repopulated the temples, taught the old ways of Air Nomad life, and now it's almost as if the war never happened, for benders and non-benders alike.

But the world isn't perfect. The cureent Avatar, a fire bender named Kruai, has gone missing, and although his people scour the world, remnants of the anti-bender Equalist movement do their best to stop the searchers.

After so much speculation as to his isolation, many have become afraid that the Avatar, who has been seen rarely since the discovery of his identity, has lost three of his bending skills, or even all four, and that the cycle of rebirth has been broken. That's certainly what the radical Equalists hope, who now call themselves the Amonists after their past leader.

The world is a place of uncertainty, but as of yet, no great evil has yet arisen to take advantage of Kruai's absence. The nations and peoples of the world remain, for the most part, at peace with one another.

But it's only a matter of time.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authir's Notes: If you haven't seen much or any of Avatar: The Last Airbender, then (1) you should, and (2) this may not make a lot of sense, so either go read a summary somewhere or inbox me to explain what a bender is. Thanks!