Chapter 11 ~Magic & Blood~

Carson's POV

For a moment, I see Garroth up and ready to fight,but then the next he is on the ground holding his thigh. I run over to him. I feel my magic urge in my hands as my magic overflows in my hands. He stares at me with tears in his eyes. He cups my hands and I look up at him. 

"Its not worth it." He says looking at the grass. 

"I can't just leave you here to bleed. Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn help Garroth please!" I say looking at them standing up. They nod and run to Garroth side. 

I look up in the sky as does the rest of the group. Looking down the line of my friends, who are beaten and bloody. The magic of the weapons have disappeared along with the guards. Lillian's magic has wore off. Which gives us a chance to fight them. 

I turn back at Garroth and see he isn't doing to well. The weapons had a type of poison at the tip of all of them.

"Come down here and Fight. What are you guys doing up in the sky!" Laurence say stepping out. I join him. My father joins us on the ground as does Zayn and Lillian. We all stand into different lines. 

Lillian's eyes go white and she summons evil versions of us. They march toward us. Laurence and the rest of us charge at them. We start fighting, but we all get confused as we are fighting. 

"No! Wrong Dante!" Dante screams as Nicole aims her claws at his face. 

"Laurence! Don't it's me!" I say to him. 

"Tell me something only Carson would know!" He screams in my face.

"I stitched up your face in your bedroom when you were hurt...and you were also shirtless." I say looking into his eyes.

He lifts up his sword. I gasp and duck my head. I hear the sword cut through the spirit behind me. He helps me up as I hug him. That's it. We have to ask the spirits you are fighting a that only the person and you would know about. 

I charge at a Garroth and look at him with a since of urge to slice the blade though him ,but before I could someone already did for me. The dude in the hoodie with a skin tight shirt. I gasp at the thought of the dude in my science class is apart of this. I wish I got a sign that he was on it. 

"You okay?" 

"I'm fine." He heads off in into the crowd of spirits and blood. 

I run through the crowd and bump into someone. My father glares at my amulet. I hold it. 

"Carson, I don't want to kill my own daughter for 'my' amulet." He say circling me. 

"It's not yours! Mother gave it to me." I hold a dagger behind my back and wait for the right moment to stab him. 

He then makes illusions of himself where it makes me confused. I turn trying to find which one is real. I drop the dagger and fall on my knees holding my head as he repeats "I will kill you for it." 

"STOP!" I scream as I look up. I see time has stop. I stand up grabbing the dagger. I stab each illusion, Then it came to the last two.. As i touch the last illusion it disappears with a cloud of darkness; and I unstop time. 

As I stand in-front of my own father and everyone surrounds him. I look at the dagger then back at him. I glare at him. 

"Its over. You have lost." I say as i stab the dagger into his gut. 

*Everyone Gasps*

----------------------------------------------------------------

Guess whats happening now......dun dun dun!!! 

Sorry to say it but this book is completed!!! But you never know if there will be a second book!! 

Love y'alll 

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee