My dream

One evening when I went to bed I had an interesting dream...........................

THE DREAM

I was in my back garden and I started floating in mid air.Then I started floating to my left and before I knew it I was in America.

Then suddenly I stopped and then I started falling. I fell down till I hit the ground.

Then right in front of me were my friends and we decided to go window shopping ( that's just looking around the shops.).Then we found lots of money in our pockets and decided that we would go shopping. we were shopping all day and then we went to some American restaurant and had dinner. I had a double cheese burger, my friend Anna had steak pie, Carly had a burrito and Keri had smoked salmon. We all thought it was delicious then I started floating again and I quickly said bye✋to my friends. Then I floated back home again.

"GET UP NOW ERIN" my mum shouted as I woke up. I got up and quickly got dressed then walked out of my room.before walking out of the door I turned round and saw bags of shopping on the floor.

"It'll be my new school clothes." I said

And I walked out of my room to go down stairs.

Was it really her new school cloths?

"YES MARGARET IT WAS. Now go to sleep."