Rose Heller

Name: Rose Heller
Age: ???
Hair color: Long, white
Eye color: Red
Dead or Alive: Alive
Race: half Demon half human
Mother: Christian Grey
Father: ???
Height: 4'5
Bio: The story of Rose starts in blood and tears. Rose was born on the day of the devil October 31 she was cursed if she wanted to live she had to bathe in blood to stay alive now her mother Christian was scared so she left her daughter in the woods to be eaten. Someone found Rose they fed her, bathe her. This person taught young Rose how to kill but when Rose was nine the person left her alone. Rose set out to find her mother and kill her but her mother knew Rose was coming back so she hid her to babies. When Rose found her mother she stabbed her right in the back and gorged her mother's eyes out so she didn't have to see what Rose is doing. She ripped off her arms and legs. Oh poor Rose was so hungry she ate her own mothers heart and threw all the organs and limbs in a pile. Rose wanted her mother to be happy so she made it look like her mother was smiling. Rose bathed in the bathe of blood and tears. To this day Rose still kills people and is known to be one of the first murders even though we don't know what time period she lived in. Now Rose lives with her son and still kills but one person still haunts her mind her sister and a cruel man. I will tell you the story of this cruel man his name his David heaven.   David loved Rose and Rose loved him, they had a child name Gracie. A beautiful little child but one day David learned about the past of his lover and figured out that she killed most of his beloved family. David was so mad that he fallen in love with a murder and had a baby with her. So one day David put a necklace on Rose that makes her do whatever he said nothing can brake it, nothing. Rose was defenseless against him as he murder their baby. Rose cried and cried and every 100 years David comes back to torture Rose for her sins.
Clothes: White shirt, white pants, and white shoes covered in blood