zero

+
hello! pls enjoy this since i worked so hard to try and think of the plot and how the story would go.
-

junhui hummed as he waited for the elevator to arrive at the eleventh floor. he looks at his watch from time to time and he stared getting bored. it's the eleventh floor and how sure was jihoon that he had any patience left upon arriving the ninth floor.

"jihoon-ah, this will take too long."

"deal with it, jun."

junhui sigh as he mutters a curse word in mandrain. he could hear jihoon lecturing him already and acting as if he was actually older than junhui. the chinese man mocked jihoon. he always said that same thing to him.

"i'm telling seungcheol about this behavior!"

"and?"

"fuck you! just do your job."

junhui shakes his head as the elevator stops at the eleventh floor. he walks around the halls and saluting at some who stared a little. he's playing as room service boy named-

"ah there you are jae."

the raven haired boy nods as he sweats. he was always nervous in all the missions they went to. he was the most risky one in his opinion.

"i want you to clean room 203."

the random man said, leaving junhui with a pat on the shoulder. he walks off to room 203 and cleans the room as fast as he can.

"jihoon, where are you?"

"still sitting my ass on this chair."

"what room is it in?"

"check room 209."

junhui gets out of the room and goes and transfers to the said room. he throws something at the cctv cameras as he trashes the place until he could find what he needed.

"we don't have much time. jun, find the file quickly."

"jihoon, you always say that but i always get the job done."

the boy said as he found them in the drawer of the bed side table together with some tampons and some other adult things. junhui closed the drawer quickly as he made the most disgusted face. he slips the file into the cart with all the cleaning utensils and cleans the room before leaving.