Brokenhearted (Nash Grier imagine)

One day you were walking trough the park just to relax from everything. You were tired of people, tired of your life, actually tired from every single thing.

Early that day you found out that your, now ex-boyfriend broke up with you because somebody told him that you cheated on him with your friend. Of course that wasn't the truth. You really loved him, more than everything and he broke your heart into a pieces because of the people with no lives who were spreading lies. You sat by the tree and started crying silently. Someone heard you crying because you felt someone tap your shoulder. You look up to see familiar boy with the most beautiful blue eyes you've ever seen. He started to talk "Hey, I'm Nash, I heard you crying beautiful, is everything alright?" and then it hit you, that was Nash Grier, famous viner and youtuber. You weren't that much of a fan, but you knew who he was. He was really nice. You introduced yourself "Hey, I'm Y/N, actually nothing's alright." He asked you about what happened, but you were afraid to tell him because he was just a stranger to you. After some talking, you eventualy told him about your ex and why you were crying. When you finished, he hugged you tightly. You felt save and loved in his arms even you just met him.

He was the best thing that happened to you that day.

He waited for you until you were ready for a new relationship.

He was always there to make you feel better, loved.

And that famous blue eyed boy meant the world to you.