Prologue

The ropes around my wrist, seemed to tighten in my attempt to free myself. I tried harder but it just won't budge.

I lifted my eyes slowly, to look around the dingy dark cell. My eyes felt droopy, everything felt like a dream.

The men in the room were filled with filth. Their hearts were as dark, as their souls. How could they do that? How could they have the tiniest bit of heart to strike such a huge blow to humanity?

Nothing seemed real, the realization, the mysteries, the secrets - its hurts when you get to the end. The truth hurts much more than lies could ever do.
The truth of betrayal breaks you from within, it tears you apart. It pains.

I, again, tugged at the ropes but it tightened deeper into my skin, just like the shackles of truth that has looped itself around my neck, taking my life away breath by breath.

As my eyes started to close itself, I heard the cry of hope. The sounds of guns, the shouts of pain and hurt.
The looks of confusion and anxiety in the faces of the men in the room, confirmed my thoughts.

They were here. I was free. Free from every pain and every torture.

The end was near.

**********************

Hi readers!

The prologue is out. The sequel had begun. I am so excited.

I promise to give you a very promising and exciting adventure.
There will lots of guesses and lots of twists and turns.

So put on your seat belts, for its about to begin..

Please do vote, comment and share.

Lots of love💜💜
Happy Reads!!