♡1♡

Character info;
Name~ Megan
Look~ natural blonde hair, light blue eyes
Lives with~ Zack (younger brother), Carly (mum), Paul (dad).
Now the story may begin 😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"We're going to Disneyland!" My parents surprised me and my brother Zack with a holiday to Disneyland! We are so excited as we've never been to Any Disney place before. We immediately ran upstairs to pack our stuff.
We are already to go, the airport is 1 hour away and it's 6:00pm and our flight is at 8:30pm so we decided that we'd go now and get some food at the airport.
~time skip~
We finished our food and it was coming to the time we need to get on our plane.   Can flight 52 to Paris please go to gate 23. That's our flight. We picked up our suitcases and went through and boarded onto our plane. My parents have really good, well-paying jobs which they work on quite a lot so this is kind of their break to have some family time. And also because they kinda have a lot of money, we were flying first class which is so cool! Even though it was only from Northern England to Paris, it was super fun. I watched Clueless on the television in front of me before we landed.
It was dark outside as we arrived at nighttime. Me and my family were really tired so we got a lift to our hotel called 'the explorer'.

 Me and my family were really tired so we got a lift to our hotel called 'the explorer'

(I actually stayed in this hotel and that was my room I shared w/ my brother lol 😂) The bottom pic is me and Zack's room

The bottom pic is me and Zack's room. Once we checked in I went straight to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"WAKE UP MEGAN!!!!!" Zack hit me really hard with his pillow and shouted at me.
"Alright! I'm awake! I'm awake!" I shouted at him back.
I got up and picked my clothes for today;

Once the rest of my fan were ready, we went to go get our breakfast and explore the hotel

Once the rest of my fan were ready, we went to go get our breakfast and explore the hotel. It was really cool!
After that we got a tram over to the proper Disney park. Once we entered, we got pictures with Mickey+Minnie Mouse, Donald+Daisy Duck, goofy and all of the Disney princesses. They were all really nice but I kind of have this phobia of people dressed up. It freaks me out lol 😂.
We walked around a lot more, had some crêpes for lunch and had dinner at Planet Hollywood. We also planned for what we would do tomorrow...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I promise that you'll meet Max and Harvey in the next chapter!! I hope you're enjoying it so far please vote and comment what you think (sounds like I'm ending a YouTube video 😂)
Megan💚🇬🇧