Part one

"Keep running don't look back Lilith!"
I can hear Nate yelling at me as we run trying to put as much distance between us and that...that thing. My breath is heavy and I feel my legs giving out, before I knew it I fell and with a hard bang everything went Dark.

~First bell~
I groan at the sound of the first bell. My first period class is World History with Ms.Finch. Ms.Finch is a short old lady probably in her seventy and has pure white hair, in my opinion she looks like a troll who hides under a bridge and tells riddles to travelers. When I finally get into Ms.Finch's class I noticed someone I never noticed before. This boy had pitch black hair with bangs that swooped at his eyes, he had on a black shirt with a leather jacket with ripped jeans and white Convers. The boys over all appearance was very mysterious. After staring in awe which felt like hours I took my seat at the far right corner next to the window. I got my notebook out my bag and got situated and waited for class to begin.

~one hour later~
I learned that the boys name was Nate Kennedy. I caught Nate in the corner of my eye multiple times just staring at me and each time I caught my breath, something about him made me want to know him learn all his secrets his past...
"What the hell Lilith his past?"  I said almost in a whisper to myself. "Who's past Lil?" I didn't notice the girl who walked up to me was until I looked up and there she stood...Bella Day. Bella is my best friend. I've known her since we were five and have been inseparable since. Bella grew up to be a beautiful girl. Bella had brown curly hair and flawless skin, Bella always wore a cheer outfit and shoes to represent her team.

"Oh hey Bells, what's up?"
"Nothing, but I'm just wondering... who's past?"  Damn. Nothing slips by Bella, I mean nothing. "The new Kids." I responded flatly. Bella's eyes widen with shock and with a big gasp said ...well more like yelled "THERE'S A NEW KID?" With a smirk on my face I responded with "Yes" when I felt someone walk up behind me. I didn't think much of it until this person said "Nate Kennedy, I'm the new kid.". That's where it started with one single introduction...My life changed forever.

~Hey guys this is my first story! There will be spelling and grammar errors. But please in enjoy and please give feedback :) with that said enjoy~