Chapter one

Introductions

Hi, my name is Rosie Blair. I'm in my first year of high school at Lakewood Academy, a private school but not a particularly fancy one. In fact, I don't even know why it is a private school, the teachers are just as boring and annoying as any public school.

I've been here a few days, but I haven't made any friends yet, (will I ever?) so at lunch, I'm sitting alone.

That is until she walks in.
Wow. The first thing I notice is her hair... She has purple hair.
I've only been here a few days but she seems familiar... But I never met anyone with purple hair before...  She's really pretty, she must be popular. She seems kind of cool, huh. Well, that's one more person at this school that won't ever be my friend...

Wait... Is she walking my way? Transfixed by the way she walks, I keep watching and thinking... "Uh... Hello?" she says waving a hand in front of my face. I snap back to reality quickly, "Oh hi, I didn't see you there!" Lies says a voice in my head, you know you were looking at her. For some reason, she seems familiar though...

"Really? I thought you were looking at me so I came over..." Well, I never was good at not staring... "Haha, nope!"
"Okay then!" She laughed, "but since it's my first day, can we sit together?" the first day? But it has been three days of school this year so far... Seeing the look on my face, she explained "I was sick for the first three days. " she clarified. Well, that explained why I hadn't seen her. But then why did I feel like I'd met her before?

"Of course! I mean... Do you want to sit with me?" "Sure! Oh, by the way, I didn't catch your name..." "oh, I'm Rosie! And yours?"   "Violet."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
A/N
Wow, that was... Random... Also really fast paced... Should I continue it? Opinions please, also if you like it vote, comment, follow, and I will try to continue it :)