Introduction

His name is Gray DayLight...oh how I love that name...it soothes me in many ways then one...and not because my name is kind of in his last name...Oh Right! My name...I should tell you it right? Well, my name is Daya Knight...yes, haha my name kind of sounds like Day and Night but that is all on my parents...anyway...Gray was my best friend...we knew everything about each other...I know his allergies and what he likes and dislikes but the thing is that he left me to hang out with other "hotter'" girls..that's what he said. I guess that he left me because I wasn't enough for him...he wanted to be a player...he wanted to screw girls and I couldn't give him that..so he left me in the gray...how cliche huh? But now you know how I feel right? I guess but he probably doesn't remember me it's been 4 years since we've spoken or seen each other and our bodies have changed...I look totally different I lost weight, I don't get acne on my face anymore but I do still wear glasses... except they are a little bit bigger with black rims so they make my eyes pop...I also have contacts that I wear some days but ...that's what my mom used to say....I miss her so much....she died the day my best friend left me but she died because of a car accident...coming back from work there was a drunk driver and he hit her car....but I still have my dad he is super protective though...I am a total nerd though so I don't think about boyfriends...I have two friends...one named Kayla Kya and the other Hannah Lawson...we've been friends since the eighth grade the year before Gray DayLight started to want girls...oh how I missed him but now I don't know "Gray DayLight the screwing machine"... anyway Kayla Kya has Brown hair, Blue eyes and is the captain of the cheerleading team. While Hannah Lawson has Black hair, Green eyes and is our senior class president...me I have Grey eyes, blonde hair and I'm a total nerd...so I hang out with the two most popular girls in school who aren't sluts but aren't virgins and they have boyfriends who are super cute and sweet ..there names are Toby Kaine (Kayla's Boyfriend) and Avery James (Hannah's Boyfriend) ..they are both part of the football team but Toby is a Linebacker and Avery is a Wide Receiver but...who is the team captain you may ask well that person  is the one the only Gray DayLight how cliche right? Ugh...tomorrow is the first day of senior year kill me please!

How did you like it?

If anyone wants to create a cover for me I'd love it

Give me comments!

Sorry if it was too short but Chapter One will be out soon and it'll be longer I promise