Last Night (SasuNaru) Oneshot

Hi my reader..This is my first oneshot story..I hope you will like it..
Hope you will enjoyed..😄😉

____________________________________

Naruto POV

I feel something heavy and i can't move..As i open my eyes and adjust the light in the room, i  freeze with the view i saw and my body started to shiver before my mind could start to work.
'WHAT THE HELL HE'S HERE AND HUGGING ME LIKE I'M HIS STUFFED BEAR!!'
I screamed in my mind and looked at him..I don't know what had happened and i freeze again as he suddenly groan and smiled at me and open his eyes slowly before closed it again and hugged me tighter to his chest.
I can feel his heart beating in his chest and i feel calm..Wait..What?! This is not the time to feel calm..i need to know why he was here..
As i keep struggling in his hugged his open back his eyes and let me go..I moved back away with a pain at my lower back but i don't care about it and stared at him then looking around.
I don't believed with what i see..Our cloths scattered on the floor and i looking back at myself and seeing me naked..i quickly grabbed the blanket but i can't pulled it as the raven keep pulling back toward him and smirked with this little tug-a-blanket war. Finally i give up and just let my hands cover my lower front and asking him question.
"Why and what are you doing in my room,teme..?? i ask and staring sharp at him.
He just smirked again and move toward me. I can't move back as i was at the edge of bed. So i stay still and he sit infront of me with his emotionless face.Damn why he suddenly looked hot..WHAT!! No no no..That's not right. I shaked my head repeatedly with my eyes  closed..Deny the fact.

Sasuke POV

I opened my eyes for a sec and see my blond had already awake. I smiled and hugging him back before a minute later he started to struggle and i let him go as i opened my eyes and fully awake.
He keep moving backward.
'Is he okey? Doesn't his lower back still sore from last night??'
He keep looking around and looking back at himself before pulling the blanket. My mind smiled with a planned and i  pulled back the blanket toward me. We keep doing it until he surrender and hide his lower front.
He asking me question and i just smirked before move toward him. He want to move back again but can't as he know he was at the edge. I stopped infront of him and he suddenly shaking his head. Thinking of something?? Maybe.
"Why and what i'm doing here?" i repeat his question and smirked evilly to my beloved blond.
"Well..If you wanna know the answer,you need to follow my lead and agree to me that you will never stop me from whatever happen later?" i asked him.
He seem tensed to my question and silence for a moment before he slowly nodded. Seeing that,make me smiled and i grabbed his wrist then pushed him back at the centre of the bed.
I was at top and looking down at him with smirked before i kissed him and i see that he kinda shocked. I deepen the kiss and his kissed back. I licked his lower lips for entrance and he moaned before my tongue slip in and we fight for dominance. Of course i will win and i explored every inched inside his mouth.
I pulled away and there's a string of saliva attached to it. I saw my blond pant and looked at me with half eyes open.
'Ohhh that look make me want to mess with you more usuratonkachi'

Naruto POV

I keep pant due to the kiss and i can't asked why he doing that because i had agree to him. I still need to know why he's here and maybe the kiss related to it.
Then he lean again to me and lick my jawline. I want to keep silence but..
"Ahhh..S-sas...ukee.."
I keep moaning as he trailed down his tongue to my nipples and he lick and suck the right while the other he pinched until the right one has perked and doing the same thing to the left.
I gripped the blanket and bit the lower lip to keep me from moan again..Suddenly i heard his voice near my ear..
"Let your voice out..I like to hear it.."
After he said it, he licked  the earlobe and bit it. He keep doing that until he lean back to his position as i don't let my moan out.
"You really stubborn aren't you..Then i got no choice.."
Soon he said that, he grab my member and it make my back arced backward and a moan slip out.
"Ahhh..S-sass..."
I can't continue my word as i keep panting from the stroking he made. My grip became stronger as i about to come..